OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

1623355155675.gif

Still not buying that story. But if it is true... Citadels going to liquidate A LOT of broker positions and smush some stocks to buy back GME.

3 years :lol:

How u gonna expose your companies liquidity crisis on twitter? Shes cooked if its true. If you were scared for your job before posting that....

Yea I doubt an actual employee who is high enough to know their position would do something like that for Twitter clout.

Right. As if Citadel, a ****ing behemoth, wouldnt figure out whose account that is in like 3 minutes. Pls. Person would be scared for their life, not their job, after posting that so recklessly.

I think it’s fake...but scared for their life? These hedge funds moving like the mob?

If so I’m about to start believing everything these Reddit cats are saying.

Spreading street rumors are classic pump and dump tactics. People been doing that long before reddit, twitter and even the internet. Social media really just made it a whole new beast.

Lol if you posted information to damage one of the biggest hedge funds in the world you should fear for your life.
Eh it's all deniable and that single little Twitter thread wont result in anything of importance; and I dont think Citadel would be fearing for their future when they can ask for more money from the fed if they need it. Story sounds like someone wants attention tbh.

Eh it's all deniable and that single little Twitter thread wont result in anything of importance; and I dont think Citadel would be fearing for their future when they can ask for more money from the fed if they need it. Story sounds like someone wants attention tbh.
Oh I don't believe it at all. I'm with JRS on this one. But in general, if you did this in real life you should absolutely fear for your life. You're messing with multiple people who have hundreds of millions and billions of dollars. I would be scared.

If she actually works for citadel, citadel is most likely using this as a ploy to bull trap. These hedge funds use social media and the actual media to manipulate sentiment all the time.
And it's working. Got nobodies on ******* Niketalk talking about Citadel and GME and how it's all ****** and blah blah blah :lol: Imagine how far its spread elsewhere.

Yea I doubt an actual employee who is high enough to know their position would do something like that for Twitter clout.

i think the person posting is fake for sure. If she had info she could have came forward as a whistleblower and got paid. However I do think Citadel is feeling pressure as well as other shorts. Today was tough but I held my position and actually am debating adding a bit more tomorrow if it dips any further. I would have liked it to hold over $213 but I am expecting a big bounce back. Good luck to those that sold and if you are looking for it that you find your spot for re entry.

followed the crowd and sold all my SNOW at 25% gain

anyone in on Celcius CELH ? Jonah on twitter has been big on them and n nice little drop on cash raise

Back
Top Bottom