OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

GME; More votes than shares existing :wow:

Ryan Cohen, new chairman of the board: "As my dad would say Buckle up."
We either moon or the biggest "sell the news" breakdown in history happens. Buckle up is right :lol:

I call the new floor at 300.

Let's hear Q1 earnings and a ten for one split next. :smokin

Dont get my hopes up like that.

The intraday RSI on Lordstown is wild. Stock hits $9 and then the RSI spikes from 30s up to 60s and 70s and holds that level of buying... wonder what's causing the flux of buying. Stupid algos?

Let go of my small Chico’s position today at 100% gain at $6.14.

Going to start following UPST. It's Motley's most recent buy recommendation (for those interested).

Some real expert pump and dumpers today using gme like a yoyo. The same news released this morning to pump it was used to dump it as the end of the day neared. Then some ceo news after hours and still no earnings report just yet.

I'm actually not against these meme stocks at all. I have amc and gme in my Russell 2000 index fund. So to the Moon would be helpful for sure.

The prior earnings dump was $180 to $120. This dump wasn’t much at all despite their best effort. Metrics and fundamentals say this is a $10-20 stock. But millions are saying to heck with that.

A 33% dump Vs 12-16% this time around is not bad. Gme s staying power is impressive. I’ve got caught in 2 hour pump and dumps where recoveries were 3-6 months away from even coming close to breaking even.

Back
Top Bottom