:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

are you should its leather.......... or is it nubuck? I dont think regular leather gets dirty that easily and plus you can just wipe it off.

pimpjobu wrote:
KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:
andfattoo wrote:
Try mr. clean magic eraser or if that doesnt work you may have to repaint it with angelus paint.

What is that and where can i get it? The grocery store? And where do i find that paint too? I might need it for another pair. And the red part thats chippin or peelin off of this pair too. That paint will work fo that part of the sneaker too? Thanks

wow you have a lot of questions. mr clean magic eraser is sold at the grocery store, target, wal mart, etc. it's a lot cheaper at wal mart. as far as the paint, google it and you should have a couple of choices from where to buy it and who carries the exact color you need. if you can't get the right color, you're gonna have to mix some colors to get the shade you need or go to home depot and have them do a color match with a sample of the red. the paint will work for that part too. good luck.

Thanks, its just easier to ask people that know that type of stuff then me lookin up sh.. i dont even know what im lookin for up, lol. I really dont need todo too much work, usually keep my kicks fresh for a long time. Never have them break down like the Bo's do, there the only ones disintegrate like that,lol. Good lookin on all that tho.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

are you should its leather.......... or is it nubuck? I dont think regular leather gets dirty that easily and plus you can just wipe it off.
Its not nubuck. But if you can check the leather part on the heel and ankle of Tan Yeezys, I think its something like premium leather. Not surewhat its called though. But due to its light color, it tends to collect dust and dirt easily. What should I do to clean/maintain it? Thanks in advance!

can someone help me out.
i wanna know where to buy sea glow.
and will it work on heavy yellowing on OG XII's?

I am restoring a pair of XI's i got from a friend that did not fit him. They were pretty busted, bkf and hydrogen peroxide did miracles on the mesh, and ihave sea glowed 2 x. What should i expect out of the sea glow? Obviously the instructions mentioned for bad yellowing it would take longer for the soles toclear up. So i guess my question is, what should my expectations be? Is the sea glow capable of making them look clear completely?

i found these babys for 30$ at a local thrift store came with box and everything expect the paint is chiping. i was wonder do anyone of u guys know what kindapaint i can use to repair these and where to get the paint? thanks!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by slant

can someone help me out.
i wanna know where to buy sea glow.
and will it work on heavy yellowing on OG XII's?
island girl products sells the stuff. will it work on your xii's yellowing? no. don't waste your time. only thing that will work issanding and repainting. last time i answer this question on this subject.

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

I am restoring a pair of XI's i got from a friend that did not fit him. They were pretty busted, bkf and hydrogen peroxide did miracles on the mesh, and i have sea glowed 2 x. What should i expect out of the sea glow? Obviously the instructions mentioned for bad yellowing it would take longer for the soles to clear up. So i guess my question is, what should my expectations be? Is the sea glow capable of making them look clear completely?
there's 3 stages of the soles of xi's- clear, yellow, and piss. if your soles are piss, it will take a very long time. if yellow, willtake some time. will it make it totally clear? yes if you have time and patience.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

What can i do about minimal cracking on Aqua 8's?

And how can i get creases out the toebox?
the cracking can be touched up with angelus paint. as far as creases, probably use the iron and bag or pillow cover trick.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

how do you get rid of smokey smell on shoes??
fabric softner sheets, cedar balls, febreze, sneaker deoderizer balls. your choice.
-for the guy with the true blue iii's, angelus paint. find out the shade and then color match it if it's not available as that shade for sale.

NBA........... barkeeper's friend is supposed to work better for the XI's. Supposedly youre create a paste with it. Scrub it in with a small brush ortoothbrush and rinse it off after sitting for 5 mins. I wish i could get you more details, but im quite sure someone else will come through and help out. Youcan also look barkeepers friend on google and get some info.

is it true if my shoes fit tight in the front all i have to do to stretch them is add water to ziplock bag and then stuff it inside the shoes and place theminside the freezer and when the water gets frozen it will expand the shoes for better fit? and had anyone blow dry the clear bubble of any shoes will it turnit back clear? and for the hologram of the xiii as well? thanks

Back
Top Bottom