Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

You may be on to something.... Remember once upon a time there was a screw up with some black bottom 9's and instead of making their way to the outlets for a reduced price... It was released and did well if I remember correctly
Those were still released at the b-grade price

i dont care if someone's collecting since mj was 1yo or since yesterday, but if this one is willing to swap his TB 3's with this philippine watering slam dunks... oh boy you have a serious problem, i mean go talk to a psychiatrist NOW!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nobody wants the Maroon 6's right now.
We are all waiting on the SlamDunks

Midsole paint scheme is different on the Whites that dropped this year but, easy custom if you want Maroons, pulling quotes from 38 days ago to bring back maroons is wrong though.

What u smokin?!?

I'll do all the requirements to give myself a better chance to obtain these at retail.

retail attempt will prob be a flop 
laugh.gif

what a shame. thought these were gonna be an easy scoop seeing as how everyone clown anime 
tired.gif

hope i get thru manually.

SMFH some ppl on ebay still selling them with the regular boxes. are they really that stupid? 

Just wait for them then.
The maroons that is.

Every 6 thread someone has to remind the whole thread how much they want them.

i think that's dope that the box was shown last minute. i was scared that unauthorized pairs were gonna be hard to differentiate.
nike be like talking bout strategies. hope they do this more often tho. so not only we get special boxes and we can easily tell authenticity 

These are a definite cop if I can get my hands on them on release... Shouldn't be too big of an issue as long as footlocker actually receives a pair of size 15's in stock

i have a feeling this is not gonna bethe first and last. JB's gonna milk slamdunk like crazy. 

Last edited:

i have a feeling this is not gonna bethe first and last. JB's gonna milk slamdunk like crazy. 
Of course they are going to milk this. Multiple sources have said that they signed a contract for multiple years. I know next year they are coming out with a pair of 5s inspired by Rukawa and a pair of 1s

If you want to see how the 5s look like its, around ~17 pages back.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom