Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

LOL I just canceled my order at Sneakerhead. That price is just too much. I got so excited and ordered before I even saw the price lol
Buyer's remorse... Lol.   It happened to me today with the AM90 ICE Red.  Like the colorway but don't wan to spend $150 for it.

Well from that perspective it seems kinda silly. Ehhh...I already have a PS4! I'm getting these shoes
smokin.gif
So do I but gamestop has a deal right now on trading in your 20gb systems for a ps4 for 275.00 so it wouldn't hurt to have one in the entertainment room and my room. If needed the max im going is 400.00 that's seriously pushing it for me. I like the shoe but its not that important.

Go ahead raffle resellers pop your martinelli bottles and celebrate. you won right now. well see what Saturday brings.
@bobafreak  - are you sure Gamestop is offering $275?  I just checked their website and it shows a promotion of only $125.  

@bobafreak
 - are you sure Gamestop is offering $275?  I just checked their website and it shows a promotion of only $125.  

lewal lewal https://games.yahoo.com/news/ps4-275-180900854.html

"As part of a new promotion announced today, retailer GameStop will pay you $125 in store credit when you trade in an eligible PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 and apply the funds toward the purchase of a new PlayStation 4. That means you can get the new console for $275"

"Gamers who buy a new PS4 console and a copy of Advanced Warfare for PS4 during the midnight launch event will receive a free year of PlayStation Plus. This subscription, which continually rewards gamers with all manner of excellent games, normally sells for $50."

its a good deal! almost making me want to say forgeeettt these 6'sssssss lol.

Last edited:
SH is in Norwalk?! That's not to far from me! I wonder if they allow pick up? That's my last resort site. lol. This is really hurting my head at work right now.
Unfortunately they don't do will call. I just called them to confirm. 

@Lewal https://games.yahoo.com/news/ps4-275-180900854.html

"As part of a new promotion announced today, retailer GameStop will pay you $125 in store credit when you trade in an eligible PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 and apply the funds toward the purchase of a new PlayStation 4. That means you can get the new console for $275"

"Gamers who buy a new PS4 console and a copy of Advanced Warfare for PS4 during the midnight launch event will receive a free year of PlayStation Plus. This subscription, which continually rewards gamers with all manner of excellent games, normally sells for $50."

its a good deal! almost making me want to say forgeeettt these 6'sssssss lol.
Gotcha.  I read it wrong.  Yeah, it's making me consider trading in my PS3 too.  PS4 is definitely better than the Xbox 1 as a gaming console (I already have the XB1).

But yeah, the 6's are nice!  Good luck tomorrow.

@quise2024 your grapes are on my list. I seen them earlier this week. my left one was eaten up by our little demon of a pit but it was my fault for having them out. lol

I know the pain, 2 year old Nephew got a pair of my shoes couple weeks ago. I swear he looked down and thought to himself oooooo white shoes .... bruh both feet just right on top my toes each foot.

I couldnt even react i just sat there like :x

Gotcha.  I read it wrong.  Yeah, it's making me consider trading in my PS3 too.  PS4 is definitely better than the Xbox 1 as a gaming console (I already have the XB1).

But yeah, the 6's are nice!  Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks fam. It is a good deal I just wonder what black Friday might bring or a later date. Looks like it could be a price drop for the holidays as well. Who knows. However I planned on buying COD advance for my ps4 so I saw the PS Plus being a plus. FYI when you upgrade to ps4 you do have to pay for the online multiplayer capability. Which would be the PS plus membership. When on ps3 its free.

2 stike out of local raffle...1 to go - calling time between 6-8 pm pdt....crossing finger

I wouldn't hold my breath, trust me all employee's, employee's friends or employee family are winning these raffles dont fool yourself. The sneaker shops around here are so shady and I know it for a fact, your only shot is for general releases, the highly limiteds like slam dunks, bel airs and such... nah...

1 footlocker manager was preselling spots for 50-$100, and these people "magically" got lucky enough to win for the Kobe preludes around here.

Tomorrow will be crazy, odd thing is the SuperFly's are about 50% more limited then the slam dunks, but the slam dunks look better. I will be curious to see the resell value's of the SuperFly's when all said and done, not alot of stores are getting any at all

I wouldn't hold my breath, trust me all employee's, employee's friends or employee family are winning these raffles dont fool yourself. The sneaker shops around here are so shady and I know it for a fact, your only shot is for general releases, the highly limiteds like slam dunks, bel airs and such... nah...

1 footlocker manager was preselling spots for 50-$100, and these people "magically" got lucky enough to win for the Kobe preludes around here.

Tomorrow will be crazy, odd thing is the SuperFly's are about 50% more limited then the slam dunks, but the slam dunks look better. I will be curious to see the resell value's of the SuperFly's when all said and done, not alot of stores are getting any at all
the superflys will be around retail, that is not a question, who would wanna rock superfly 3 casually? and the performance reviews on court are terrible for the SF3

the superflys will be around retail, that is not a question, who would wanna rock superfly 3 casually? and the performance reviews on court are terrible for the SF3

I was talking more so for resell value down the road as they dry up to sneaker collectors, not basketball players... they are preselling for 25%+ over retail already, but word is they will be more limited then slamdunks.

People still wear jordans to play backetball?! :wink:

if anyone can get me the product code for the aj 6 on jimmyjazz i will guarantee i will be able to get you a size you want for retail, atc links dont work if you dont have the correct product code. the are 8 numbers long and they are not the same as the nike style code. lets say sz 8 is 100001, 8.5 is 100002, sz 9 is 100003, etc. just get me the jj product code and dm me, let me know what sz the product code corresponds to so i can adjust mine to select the correct sz. as soon as 8am est comes u refrresh the atc link and the are in your cart within miliseconds, i will send you the atc request link but i need the jj product code(not nike style code and i can usualy complete checkout in under than 2 sec, im batting 100% on jj when i have the product code in my atc link, trust me it works. if you can get it please dm it because inventory is very low so this code can not be spread around, if you want proof i will email pics of my rfecent jj order history, get that jj product code ffor me and i can score for both of us for retail, please help asap

I was talking more so for resell value down the road as they dry up to sneaker collectors, not basketball players... they are preselling for 25%+ over retail already, but word is they will be more limited then slamdunks.

People still wear jordans to play backetball?!
wink.gif
superflys are blake griffin's hoop shoes, what are you talking bout bruh. they dont go for much at all. like do you see melo and cp3 shoes go over retail? 

if anyone can get me the product code for the aj 6 on jimmyjazz i will guarantee i will be able to get you a size you want for retail, atc links dont work if you dont have the correct product code. the are 8 numbers long and they are not the same as the nike style code. lets say sz 8 is 100001, 8.5 is 100002, sz 9 is 100003, etc. just get me the jj product code and dm me, let me know what sz the product code corresponds to so i can adjust mine to select the correct sz. as soon as 8am est comes u refrresh the atc link and the are in your cart within miliseconds, i will send you the atc request link but i need the jj product code(not nike style code and i can usualy complete checkout in under than 2 sec, im batting 100% on jj when i have the product code in my atc link, trust me it works. if you can get it please dm it because inventory is very low so this code can not be spread around, if you want proof i will email pics of my rfecent jj order history, get that jj product code ffor me and i can score for both of us for retail, please help asap
K

Bruh, that lil' backdoor trick ain't nothing new. Started with the Concord Low release. Finding that product code will be next to impossible

Back
Top Bottom