Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

WAS THINKING OF LINING UP TOMORROW BUT THE COLD TEMP PLUS BEING TIRED… DONT THINK I HAVE IT IN ME. AT 29… LINING UP ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE THE WAY NOT TO GO. ESPECIALLY FOR HYPED SHOES THAT BRING OUT THE MAD MEN

WAS THINKING OF LINING UP TOMORROW BUT THE COLD TEMP PLUS BEING TIRED… DONT THINK I HAVE IT IN ME. AT 29… LINING UP ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE THE WAY NOT TO GO. ESPECIALLY FOR HYPED SHOES THAT BRING OUT THE MAD MEN

trueeeeee just bundle up fam. im about to do it. haven't done this since the yeezy release. sighhhh even then I used paid vacay and 1 sick day. well worth it!

$400 
sick.gif

SH is in Norwalk?! That's not to far from me! I wonder if they allow pick up? That's my last resort site. lol. This is really hurting my head at work right now.

quise2024 quise2024 your grapes are on my list. I seen them earlier this week. my left one was eaten up by our little demon of a pit but it was my fault for having them out. lol

holy moses.... and just like that the sneakerhead site sz 13 GONE theres like 4 sizes left..... wow!!!

holy moses.... and just like that the sneakerhead site sz 13 GONE theres like 4 sizes left..... wow!!!
i got my size 8.5, and after i checked out, 8.5was gone. no one tweeted the website when i was checking out. was like 10 minutes after i checked out and i called my friend to get them. i think they only have 1 pair of 8.5. yall good luck tmr morning, ima sleep in. 

That sneaker head site has the lowest price on the shoe currently besides retail of course

That size 14 I highly suggest if that's your size to maybe pull that trigger as some stores didn't even get a 14 in

LOL I just canceled my order at Sneakerhead. That price is just too much. I got so excited and ordered before I even saw the price lol

Back
Top Bottom