Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

@putemonyourfeet you cant post sale posts, or links to your resell I believe

I tried for the red supremes nike launch but they went sold out literally at launch :smh:

Yea but resellers set the price as long as sheep pay it. Hold out and you might get em for near retail.

Im sorry but if they are very limited price goes up not down over time
fortunately theres people that know theres broke resellers that cant afford to float the money for an extended period of time and will dump for little over retail just to buy milk

fortunately theres people that know theres broke resellers that cant afford to float the money for an extended period of time and will dump for little over retail just to buy milk

We are talking about Jordan's, no such truth to your post. Now a days, GRs are hard to get at retail if you don't know people. We ain't even talking about limited releases, let alone a good looking one. Thank god I mainly collect AF1s I'd lose my mind if I was still Jordan heavy, now I am picky. And by picky I mean stuff I can luck out at retail lol

Last edited:
We are talking about Jordan's, no such truth to your post. Now a days, GRs are hard to get at retail if you don't know people. We ain't even talking about limited releases, let alone a good looking one. Thank god I mainly collect AF1s I'd lose my mind if I was still Jordan heavy, now I am picky. And by picky I mean stuff I can luck out at retail lol
i guess u dont try to haggle

You don't have to know people to get GR Jordans for retail. Hell almost every GR since last year I've pulled for under retail

oh ya and how do you know what ur getting, buy from a random reseller is a horrible idea. receipts are easy to copy and fakes are all over the internet by now.

The line outside NTNY tho
laugh.gif

u sound very new to this
i would much much rather pay some more to buy from legit seller than random sketchy reseller. and even flight club sometimes cant tell the difference. im just not trying to save 20 bucks and get hassle. its risky out here. i know a lot of the ppl in china doing this ****. so you prolly donno the situation. 

Back
Top Bottom