Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Lets go manual ndc tomorrow lets do it. Who else is with me
roll.gif

Hahahahaahahah. Where this from. Poor kid

grizzly got me DYIN on the train right now with this ****. I have a feeling that's going to be me tomorrow. im grabbin the whip and heading to la. heard there is slight drizzle out there. if these clowns are out there like, that im ghost! ill leave it to the shoe and internet gods.

holy****, do they even have 300 pairs? 

Thats the crazy part, they prob got 70 pair looking at the line like....

Ut Oh....

Btw with that dude saying he can guarantee you Slam Dunks at JJ with link... JJ only getting 42 pairs.... careful what you are guaranteeing to people, ain't no way you going 100% tomorrow :smokin

It'd be nice to be able to roll out of bed tomorrow morning 5 minutes before the drop and cop a pair with ease.

For some reason I doubt it'll go just like that.

It'd be nice to be able to roll out of bed tomorrow morning 5 minutes before the drop and cop a pair with ease.

For some reason I doubt it'll go just like that.
im just waiting for the sneaker bubble to burst so i dont have to stress like this anymore

Thats the crazy part, they prob got 70 pair looking at the line like....

Ut Oh....

Btw with that dude saying he can guarantee you Slam Dunks at JJ with link... JJ only getting 42 pairs.... careful what you are guaranteeing to people, ain't no way you going 100% tomorrow :smokin
I got my pair from sneakerhead.com already. So gonna sleep in tmr don't even bother waking up tmr.

I got a call earlier today for a raffle so I have a pair locked.  I'm gonna roll out of bed to try to grab a double online in the morning.  Glad I didn't have to camp.  Lots of guys are camping in the rain tonight here.

Back
Top Bottom