Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

gave it 2 listens earlier today... this was exactly what i was expecting from Q :pimp:

-starting off the album with gangsta :x :x that gritty / raw sound really sets the tone for the album perfectly
-i thought it was awesome how he had his daughter throughout the album
-los awesome is my ****, i don't eem care :lol: :pimp:
-^ jay rock doing damage with his features once again
-what they want... so tough :smh: i could've done without 2 chainz though
-the beat switch on hoover street... so great
-studio is such a groovy track... such good vibes :lol:
-prescription/oxymoron is easily one of the standouts for me so far... Q was really digging deep on prescription, that type of honesty was just too real. then oxymoron, a classic Q banger.
-blind threats is exactly what i expected from Q & rae & it fully delivered

overall, this was what i wanted to hear from Q & he brought it imo :smokin

Album is 
smokin.gif

Def not a let down like I was thinking it would be in the back of my mind

Studio
Hell of a Night
Break The Bank
Man of the Year

Still think Q is a great artist, but I liked Habits & Contradictions more TBH

Studio and Hell of a Night get the automatic skip from me. Not trying to hear those type of songs from Q :lol:

gave it 2 listens earlier today... this was exactly what i was expecting from Q :pimp:

-starting off the album with gangsta :x :x that gritty / raw sound really sets the tone for the album perfectly
-i thought it was awesome how he had his daughter throughout the album
-los awesome is my ****, i don't eem care :lol: :pimp:
-^ jay rock doing damage with his features once again
-what they want... so tough :smh: i could've done without 2 chainz though
-the beat switch on hoover street... so great
-studio is such a groovy track... such good vibes :lol:
-prescription/oxymoron is easily one of the standouts for me so far... Q was really digging deep on prescription, that type of honesty was just too real. then oxymoron, a classic Q banger.
-blind threats is exactly what i expected from Q & rae & it fully delivered

overall, this was what i wanted to hear from Q & he brought it imo :smokin

Sounds like from this thread that "Oxymoron" is a great album. Can't wait to get the album from a friend of mine on Tuesday.

Album is amazing. Can't wait to actually purchase and see his show at he Fillmore in MD this week!

Love **** LA, Los Awesome, and Hoover St. Always love Q's harder tracks than his pop stuff

After some more listening What They Want is definitely my favorite on the album.

That 2 Chainz verse 
smokin.gif

I hope studio is a hit at least because then it served its purpose because I personally hate that ****. Like someone else said not something I'm trying to hear from Q.

Back
Top Bottom