Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Imo saucony has one of best quality for the price paid. Currently only circling around NB diadora or saucony. Swoosh and stripe seems abit pricey for their quality.
Anyway back to your questions you can try end, size?, hanon.
Saw several discount yesterday. Might not be your model in mind. Sizes actually varies even from the same brand. I come to know from another NT fam that my grid sd TTS fits well, but for shadow 6000 i need to size down half as they run big.

im new to saucony. been out of the shoe game and slowly coming back. whats a good site to get discount pairs? trying to spend around $50-$70. the shoe doesnt have to be crazy, but still should be good i was looking at pairs like the betta, no chill and similar. seen them on discount for around $50 or not much more. just trying to get some pairs without spending too much lol. if anything do you have any pairs i should look out for to get startyed with?

also since im new to saucony what size should i get? i just got a pair of nike penny 2's size 9.5 with some space in the toe box. i usually get shoes with space in case for some reason i grow out of them, but im old enough to know im probably not anymore. im 23. im just used to doing this from when i was a kid lol. i havent had a problem since. what size should i get?
city blue has 20% off store wide with code cb20.They have the bermuda and iced coffe pack as well as the recent grid 8000 drops. Amzn has betta 6000s for about $30. Theyre not the best quality but theyre a good pair to get your feet wet. Most non collabs can be had on ebay for about $70-80.

city blue has 20% off store wide with code cb20.They have the bermuda and iced coffe pack as well as the recent grid 8000 drops. Amzn has betta 6000s for about $30. Theyre not the best quality but theyre a good pair to get your feet wet. Most non collabs can be had on ebay for about $70-80.
Had a question for ebay copping. Are they trustworthy? As in legit?

City blue is a very good place to cop some kicks, but doesn't do international shipping. Else it will be my top favorite for its pricing.

Last edited:

I saw city blue but will check again to see. Thanks for the response.

Imo saucony has one of best quality for the price paid. Currently only circling around NB diadora or saucony. Swoosh and stripe seems abit pricey for their quality.
Anyway back to your questions you can try end, size?, hanon.
Saw several discount yesterday. Might not be your model in mind. Sizes actually varies even from the same brand. I come to know from another NT fam that my grid sd TTS fits well, but for shadow 6000 i need to size down half as they run big.

Will check out hanon. I'll try out a 9.5 since it usually has some space and if thats small I can go u, but I'd assume it's fine.

Will check out hanon. I'll try out a 9.5 since it usually has some space and if thats small I can go u, but I'd assume it's fine.
Depending on what model you getting you can ask for opinion. I believe NT fam will assist in whatever ways. As i only have one pair of saucony which is the grid sd chill, i can say it goes tts. And its a premium suede quality shoe.

Depending on what model you getting you can ask for opinion. I believe NT fam will assist in whatever ways. As i only have one pair of saucony which is the grid sd chill, i can say it goes tts. And its a premium suede quality shoe.

Nice thank you. Will report back with what I find

you cop anything? if so what?

I carted whiskey and grid 9000 grey black. Unsure if grid 9000 has sizing difference from grid sd. Wanted the cream instead though but no 50%

Alright. No shipping to my country. Gotta give it a miss

Last edited:
I carted whiskey and grid 9000 grey black. Unsure if grid 9000 has sizing difference from grid sd. Wanted the cream instead though but no 50%

Alright. No shipping to my country. Gotta give it a miss

damn. i like the 9000 but i dont like the extra layer on the toebox. idk what its called lol, but on the toe theres an extra thing. maybe i gotta deal with it cause its dope otherwise

well i was looking to see if i could find anything that caught my eye more, but i decided to get the coral/black color way form the betta pack incase sizes go out due to that easter sale. i paid around $40 with shipping so im not mad. got 3 pairs of shoes this year already within 2 months. pretty crazy for me cause last year i only got one and it was like 2-3 years before that since i got shoes lol. and those were to have more beaters/every day shoes rather then just to get dope shoes. im really excited about these sauconys though.

Pretty much nothing has my size on the Ubiq sale, but I was wondering if I could take a G9 control in the same size as my 6000s (.5 down from TTS)

im glad i copped the pair when i did. when out of stock fast!
Yep. Saw your coral black became sold out when you said you had it for around 40 shipped.
Am still sad i can't cop that whiskey. I love the suede and its smell. Hahhah

Yep. Saw your coral black became sold out when you said you had it for around 40 shipped.
Am still sad i can't cop that whiskey. I love the suede and its smell. Hahhah

haha i wish they had my size in that too, but i got a double discount for my first pair of sauconys ever so im not mad lol

haha i wish they had my size in that too, but i got a double discount for my first pair of sauconys ever so im not mad lol

Glad that resell value isn't hype like the UB or FKR
You should try getting a "premium", Irish coffee, no chill, bodega. That smell of the suede when you open the box...

Glad that resell value isn't hype like the UB or FKR
You should try getting a "premium", Irish coffee, no chill, bodega. That smell of the suede when you open the box...

i was looking for irsh coffee cream or the red no chill, but got these for the price. will think about those next though lol. just getting my feet wet with saucony lol.

30% off code for Bait, sitewide from now until the 27th.

They've got a good spread of Saucony's

http://www.baitme.com/catalogsearch...nements={}&index_name="prod_bait_en_products"

Back
Top Bottom