Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Alife droping the 31st of this month a little too soon but im ready :pimp:

Is anybody a fan of limiting the amount of a limited sneaker you can pickup to around 2 or 3 on release day ? I mean the boutique allowing a customer to pick up 6 is kinda BS especially when the shoe is limited. Not hating the playa just the game ... carry on

1 per customer and I actually got 5 boxes, not 6. The pic just has 6. I'll throw up some detailed pics of the boxes when I'm free

My grandma holding the line down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
She's keeping it official with the footwork and cig, too lol.
nthat.gif
  How did you get 5 boxes, doe? And how da hell did you get them all home? Hope you didn't take public transportation. 

Last edited:
She's keeping it official with the footwork and cig, too lol.:nthat:   How did you get 5 boxes, doe? And how da hell did you get them all home? Hope you didn't take public transportation. 
i got one, she got me one. One of my homies wanted just the kicks with no box and paid extra on the last two.
Took a cab, had pebbles in em so I couldn't carry all of them like that.

She's keeping it official with the footwork and cig, too lol.
nthat.gif
  How did you get 5 boxes, doe? And how da hell did you get them all home? Hope you didn't take public transportation. 
i got one, she got me one. One of my homies wanted just the kicks with no box and paid extra on the last two.
Took a cab, had pebbles in em so I couldn't carry all of them like that.
Nice and congrats. Looked like a challenge to get all those things back to the crib if you were walking haha.

Back
Top Bottom