Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You should be fine, Sauconys always release in 13s and their collabs have been sitting, even going on sale. You should have no prob on release day.
 Thanks. I didnt want to ask such a common question so I went back to the first page to look up any sizing issues. Of course this info is from 2012 and I guess back then they didnt do 13s but I was hoping that had changed by now. Thanks for the info. Do they run big?

Thanks. I didnt want to ask such a common question so I went back to the first page to look up any sizing issues. Of course this info is from 2012 and I guess back then they didnt do 13s but I was hoping that had changed by now. Thanks for the info. Do they run big?

NP man. And in my experience Shadow 6Ks do run big compared to Gel Lyte III/V. similar to NB 580,999, Diadora N9000, but they don't do 12.5 and not sure you can go 12.

Yeah i've got the blue's as well. The quality on them is what convinced me to get the red's, especially after I found it for below $60.

EDIT:

"Chicago Dog" Pack

Quality product and not overpriced like nike or adidas.

Pretty much. My friend purchased a pair the other day and couldn't stop talking about how comfortable they were, for less than $50. You really just can't go wrong with that.

Last edited:
are GRID 8000 TTS?

also how do you guys feel about them? 

(just checked westnyc website and saw they are on sale)

appreciate it

Not sure if anyone posted, but End restocked the red/white noises, a few 6000s and G9000s . I was able to cart my size in 10.5 in most

Not sure if anyone posted, but End restocked the red/white noises, a few 6000s and G9000s . I was able to cart my size in 10.5 in most
Saw the Irish coffee. Looking clean! Like grid sd chill pack which i got.
How's the sizing difference? Between grid sd and shadow 6000.

Edit: by the way Hanon has the Irish coffee on sale. All 3 colors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom