Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saw the Irish coffee. Looking clean! Like grid sd chill pack which i got.
How's the sizing difference? Between grid sd and shadow 6000.

Edit: by the way Hanon has the Irish coffee on sale. All 3 colors

For me my size 8.5 kushwhackers feel like my size 8 6000's, so I'd say grid SD's are a half size smaller than 6000's. My true size is 8.5.

You guys probably seen this pic but I jus want to see anyone's thoughts on the Alife x Saucony Jazz 91 collab. Drops March 31st

so much stuff dropping this weekend but I think i'm gonna go ahead and try to cop a pair of the west nyc's. 

Easiest on my wallet too. 

im new to saucony. been out of the shoe game and slowly coming back. whats a good site to get discount pairs? trying to spend around $50-$70. the shoe doesnt have to be crazy, but still should be good i was looking at pairs like the betta, no chill and similar. seen them on discount for around $50 or not much more. just trying to get some pairs without spending too much lol. if anything do you have any pairs i should look out for to get startyed with?

also since im new to saucony what size should i get? i just got a pair of nike penny 2's size 9.5 with some space in the toe box. i usually get shoes with space in case for some reason i grow out of them, but im old enough to know im probably not anymore. im 23. im just used to doing this from when i was a kid lol. i havent had a problem since. what size should i get?

Back
Top Bottom