Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The women's cw
tongue.gif
Damn only in womens? I cant fit into those then
Haha. He was being facetious because they have pink and purple all over them:

http://niketalk.com/t/343161/official-saucony-originals-retro-thread/14490#post_22134272

Last edited:
Thought I had completely missed the Purple Feature release. Are they exclusive to a particular site/store or should they be available at spots that normally carry Saucony collabs?

Titolo? Released those ^^ this morning
Yeah, i seen that, but i was just gonna wait till they hit the states.. plus not sure if i will even be buying them yet 

i've always known about saucony from back in the days, but never bought a pair...  these won't be a hassle to get right ?

Last edited:
Yeah, i seen that, but i was just gonna wait till they hit the states.. plus not sure if i will even be buying them yet 

i've always known about saucony from back in the days, but never bought a pair...  these won't be a hassle to get right ?

I seriously doubt they'll be hard to get. Pretty much every grid 9k ends up on sale, even the premium offerings like the recent spice pack.

I live in Texas and was wondering where I can go to try on some sauconys? Don't want to buy a shoe and doesn't fit because my sizes in most brands never are consistent. Thanks in advance

^ same. I'm a 10/10.5 in Air Maxes....what does that translate to in saucony? Gonna try for the features

I live in Texas and was wondering where I can go to try on some sauconys? Don't want to buy a shoe and doesn't fit because my sizes in most brands never are consistent. Thanks in advance
all I know is Nice Kicks. Sometimes Urban Outfitters has a few pairs too

Back
Top Bottom