Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I am new to Saucony. I am intrested in picking up a pair of Bait x Saucony cruel world shadow originals could anyone help me with sizing?

I wear a lot of asics and wear a 12 in both the GLV and the GL3 if that helps. 

Also, how is the quality on the cruel worlds? Thanks

I am new to Saucony. I am intrested in picking up a pair of Bait x Saucony cruel world shadow originals could anyone help me with sizing?

I wear a lot of asics and wear a 12 in both the GLV and the GL3 if that helps. 

Also, how is the quality on the cruel worlds? Thanks

Go for an 11.5 , and all of the bait collabs I've had/seen have very mediocre quality imo

Thanks.... I guess I can feel safe putting these on my feet if there's no heavy collectors market for them.

Seems like they still make something similar in black only.

Here's a pic for the curious...size 9.
They're frsh. I'll take them maybe if you don't want

Got these a little while ago but wore them for the first time this weekend. AMAZING shoe, comfort is incredible. def got me interested in the rest of the cruel world shoes.... 

Cruel world 3, the black shadow originals are one of my favorite kicks. As soon as i got them i wore them almost a month straight and i never wear one pair that much but the sauconys are so comfortable. Ive been thinking about getting some of the more classic colors in the same model, i might need to pull the trigger, the price of these kicks is very tempting

I grabbed those Blackberry samples like 6 months ago for 40 bucks. Def a dope shoe but not for retail. And obviously it's that synthetic suede.

Any opinions on the Grey sweater shadow 6000 from bodega? They look nice but ive never seen them in person. 

I really love mine they were my third pair of Saucony, got them as a present actually and I wear them all the time they're really comfortable and you can actually dress them up really easily

And today's wear

Last edited:

THey took it off for me as soon as I started the checkout process. Mine came out to be 169.50 shipped.
[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Model[/td][td]Quantity[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]G9 Control "Highroller" 
  - US Size: 9.5[/td][td]70183 1[/td][td]1[/td][td]114.75€[/td][td]114.75€[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sub-Total:[/td][td]114.75€[/td][/tr][tr][td]UPS Saver:[/td][td]30.93€[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td][td]145.68€
 [/td][/tr][/table]
did your order ship yet? did you have a discount or something to get the high rollers down to 114.75€?

the price listed on unotre for Non-EU customers is 137.70€

thanks

For our few female NT'ers and small footers...

Coming 2/1/15 - Saucony Originals "Main Squeeze" collection:

Back
Top Bottom