Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I need em. This weekend 
nthat.gif

^ same. I'm a 10/10.5 in Air Maxes....what does that translate to in saucony? Gonna try for the features
  Don't think PG has an acct with Saucony (I'm in Houston too).  All i've ever seen there is Nike, NB, Asics and Vans mostly.  Collab-wise, they occasionally get NB collabs and they got the Nippon Blue Gel Lyte IIIs.  We really dont have many options.

I've gone TTS on all my Saucony without issue, which is my AM1 size.

According to "the shoe game" the mint pair will be dropping feb 1st.. where should i be looking out for them ?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Saucony dot com

Oh, and if you can wait until March or April, they should be around $50 on ebay, 6pm, and a few other spots.
Repped... you're like  the 5th person to tell me to wait so i can get them lower 
laugh.gif
   i think i'll just wait cause these wont come out till spring/ summer anyway 

Im gonna pass on those. Not a huge fan of pink and purple lol. The highrollers on the other hand...I missed out. 

Repped... you're like  the 5th person to tell me to wait so i can get them lower 
laugh.gif
   i think i'll just wait cause these wont come out till spring/ summer anyway 
I'm just basing it off all the grid 9k releases last year, but if they happen to be extra popular and sell out at retail please don't hate me!

I'm just basing it off all the grid 9k releases last year, but if they happen to be extra popular and sell out at retail please don't hate me!

Yeah Saucony GR's tend to be good sale bait. It's a timing thing. The most popular GR's could be had all year on discount but then they start to dry up on you. It's a bit of a game. Set a price you're comfortable with and when they get there go for it and don't worry if they will go cheaper. If they are a have to have GR well release day guarantees you a pair. I probably could have saved at least $20 a piece on some of the Jaxx lux pack and the cavity pack last year which still grinds my gears. This year I'm trying to be more patient.

^lol. It's a popular CW but it is jus a gr so kinda hard to gauge it. I think if you see em sittin after 24-48 hrs, your good to wait. But if you see sizes goin then just hop on em...

^lol. It's a popular CW but it is jus a gr so kinda hard to gauge it. I think if you see em sittin after 24-48 hrs, your good to wait. But if you see sizes goin then just hop on em...
Remember the cavity pack though?  They were getting blog coverage and the resellers bought into the hype, so they started selling out quick and had people freaking out that they couldn't get a pair.  Eventually, they ended up on Amazon under retail.  I really think this will be a different situation though.

Back
Top Bottom