Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't do that...please don't do that...

They actually look really nice in that pic. 
lol...they are pretty nice in person despite having very little suede.

Subtle color difference is very nice touch.

Just like the surface of the moon. 
smokin.gif
yea that's what they were going for, that's also why the sole is clear. they wanted to show the footprint of the shoes worn during the moonwalk. that company later became saucony.

Even tho the 3M laces are dope, I believe a pair of rope laces would do well on the Moon Walkers, what do you think?

Really hoping to grab a pair when the online release drops! 
personally i think ropes are just for asics. but i know for sure they come with black laces, which makes em look even better. you might also see a white or tonal gray pair of laces added as well.
Change those laces and they are clean AF
pimp.gif
yea these def scream black flats lol

Word grey or black flats all the way. How would you say that silver back panel looked like to you? Does it look cheap? @Dictatorblue

personally i think ropes are just for asics. but i know for sure they come with black laces, which makes em look even better. you might also see a white or tonal gray pair of laces added as well.
I feel you on the flat black laces! If I get my hands on these Moon Walkers, I'll give it a shot with ropes too tho.

Word grey or black flats all the way. How would you say that silver back panel looked like to you? Does it look cheap? @Dictatorblue
i really cant say bc 1st of all how is the quality of something like that supposed to look lol. but i think it was a necessary piece to add if you were gonna go with that kind of theme bc it's their to represent the visor astronauts use when in space. ultimately, the quality was good on that one bc it was one smooth piece as apposed to a piece with alotta tiny bumps like a basketball. it doesn't look like it can wrinkle either, which is good. but we shall see as others get their pairs bc you kno some will have defects.

Last edited:
Worn is worn. You can't return used shoes.
Oh I know. That was my mistake 100%. I was just so happy to get them in ya know.

I didn't notice some spots until I stepped out into the sun.

Either way, Saucony would have reimbursed them.

It is what it is though. 

I wish the Moonwalkers had a touch of white like the gray/red LOM's do, because flat white's would make the whole sneaker pop.

i like the moon walker edition t shirts they are releasing but 50 + shipping for a shirt is too much even though it is 3M

what.. 60 bucks for a raglan tee? Dope but not 60 bucks dope unfortunately.

And the entire getup is way too much moon on one guy. lol

Just picked up the BAU 5000's DS for retail...quality is so-so, but the colorway definitely makes up for it.

can anyone i mean anyone help with a sz 13 in the EB spacesnacks i messed up and now thers none left on ebay ugh

Patta x Shadow 5000
Tim patta himself said it was scrapped from the first leaked images a few months ago and now this via hypebeast.com

Last edited:
Hey, first post here after lurking for months, I had a question about the Grid 9000 Three Dots pack. What kind of quality can I expect? I found a pair of the blue ones in my size for under retail and I couldn't pass them up.

Last edited:
Only flaw with 3 dots to me is the paint chips easily on the white midsole. Suede is awesome tho. PM info if they got a sz9 please.

Hey, first post here after lurking for months, I had a question about the Grid 9000 Three Dots pack. What kind of quality can I expect? I found a pair of the blue ones in my size for under retail and I couldn't pass them up.
I've got the same pair and they used a nice soft suede on them.  didn't have any serious issues w/ glue stains except around the back where the midsole and sole meet.  i never like the stitching on saucony lining and this was no different...kind of sloppy.  but overall, a very clean, comfortable shoe and they look great on foot.

Here is one I took a few days ago.  don't mind the spotty suede...i just didn't 'brush' it all in the same direction when i took the pic.

Only flaw with 3 dots to me is the paint chips easily on the white midsole. Suede is awesome tho. PM info if they got a sz9 please.
Ah cool thanks I'm pretty stoked. The ebay seller I got them from only had a single size 13 but if I see anything I'll send it your way 

I've got the same pair and they used a nice soft suede on them.  didn't have any serious issues w/ glue stains except around the back where the midsole and sole meet.  i never like the stitching on saucony lining and this was no different...kind of sloppy.  but overall, a very clean, comfortable shoe and they look great on foot.

Here is one I took a few days ago.  don't mind the spotty suede...i just didn't 'brush' it all in the same direction when i took the pic.
These are dope, can't wait for mine to come in, I'm a huge fan of this silhouette 

Patta x Shadow 5000
Tim patta himself said it was scrapped from the first leaked images a few months ago and now this via hypebeast.com

It's so so. These could easily pass as a GR but I'm sure it'll be ate up due to the name though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom