Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

finally got these in from a guy in Australia

These too :smokin nice pick ups

Thanks man.

Hopefully BDGA has another Saucony dropping besides those two that were oosted earlier. I still don't know how I feel about them.

Wow so now I'm hunting them down found a half size up and down my girlfriend wants me to cop she thinks their cute

I have enough black tees as it is, its hot but $48 is ridiculous. I wonder how the price will look when people cant resell it.

Anyone else gonna line up for the moon walkers? Im still unsure what time to go, parking in that area is a *****.

I have enough black tees as it is, its hot but $48 is ridiculous. I wonder how the price will look when people cant resell it.

Anyone else gonna line up for the moon walkers? Im still unsure what time to go, parking in that area is a *****.

I was thinking of getting there at midnight, as ridiculous as that may sound. Someone said that they heard there were only 600 pairs made, which (might) mean 200 for LES, 200 for RVC, and 200 for online...I'm pretty sure that sizes range from "7-12, 13" (12 sizes)...I look at it as 200 (pairs) divided by 12 (sizes) is roughly 16 pairs per size per location...granted sizes 9-11 might have a few extra because of it being so common, and maybe sizes 7 and 13 will have less...I could be wrong, but that's just how I look at it and break it down.

I was thinking of getting there at midnight, as ridiculous as that may sound. Someone said that they heard there were only 600 pairs made, which (might) mean 200 for LES, 200 for RVC, and 200 for online...I'm pretty sure that sizes range from "7-12, 13" (12 sizes)...I look at it as 200 (pairs) divided by 12 (sizes) is roughly 16 pairs per size per location...granted sizes 9-11 might have a few extra because of it being so common, and maybe sizes 7 and 13 will have less...I could be wrong, but that's just how I look at it and break it down.
I really doubt it's 600 pairs. LES been holding it down with pairs on a back to back basis.. 

Hopefully I can grab the 3rd EB installment online Monday, but I'm not holding out too much hope.... Tried for Space Snacks and couldn't grab a pair

Hopefully I can grab the 3rd EB installment online Monday, but I'm not holding out too much hope.... Tried for Space Snacks and couldn't grab a pair
gonna be even harder. keep reading that there are going to be ~600 pairs in existence. if so I can see resell reaching possibly the levels of the only in soho's imo. 

gonna be even harder. keep reading that there are going to be ~600 pairs in existence. if so I can see resell reaching possibly the levels of the only in soho's imo. 
Nowhere near as nice as the sohos. Personally, I can get these at ease on Saturday, but I think I'm passing in attempts to try for other online releases. 

Back
Top Bottom