Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Moonwalkers would look dope with black flats. I wonder if they come with them.

*Nvm, watched the moonwalker video* Aw yiss.*

Last edited:

im bringing my girl to grab a pair too. I want to trade for the ACEs..sucks I wasn't around when they dropped. Im heading there around 7:30 tomorrow morning.
Keep her around, she's a winner...lol, I asked my girl if she wanted to come with me and she looked at me and just changed the topic, as to say "you can't be serious", haha.
haha yea shes alrighttt. I have to trade with here though. she comes and then I have to take her the museums and stuff. she wont wake up at like 5 though aha

tell her she can meet friends. theres always a few girls there

haha yea shes alrighttt. I have to trade with here though. she comes and then I have to take her the museums and stuff. she wont wake up at like 5 though aha

tell her she can meet friends. theres always a few girls there

Hahaha, there's always a catch.

night-at-the-museum-o.gif

#nightattheMUSEUM

Well here we go AGAIN IM DESPERATELY LOOKIN FOR SPACE SNACKS IN A SZ 13 IF ANYONE CAM HELP THMX

I wish it wasn't known the MW's are exclusive to EB, people are going to be trying extra hard. Hopefully it isn't really limited to 600 and there's enough to go around.

Ppl are gonna sleep on the moonwalker (myself included). Way more limited than the 1st 2

Ppl are gonna sleep on the moonwalker (myself included). Way more limited than the 1st 2

Should be better for us then... Just dreading how long it takes to check out though... Like 2 hours if your 10th in line lol

Should be better for us then... Just dreading how long it takes to check out though... Like 2 hours if your 10th in line lol
nah they do it kind of quick, in 2 hours the entire release will probably be done

You ain't heading out to grab these?
nah aint really feelin em like that. I'm iffy on em so I decided to pass. Everglades look better to me so if I get anything this weekend I'll cop those.

nah aint really feelin em like that. I'm iffy on em so I decided to pass. Everglades look better to me so if I get anything this weekend I'll cop those.

Thought you'd cop to sell...but yeah, the Everglades are tough, just can't keep letting Nike get me for $200 each time.

Thought you'd cop to sell...but yeah, the Everglades are tough, just can't keep letting Nike get me for $200 each time.
I'll take the weekend off :lol:
Not worth being out there all night for a shoe I don't even know how much I'll make off of.

Back
Top Bottom