Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Patta x Shadow 5000
Tim patta himself said it was scrapped from the first leaked images a few months ago and now this via hypebeast.com

Patta denying it again saying HB is wrong

Anyone know if people are already lined up at EB?

EB doesn't allow lineups until midnight.

Anyone know if people are already lined up at EB?

It would be pure stupidity to line up before 12am/1am...nobody will really get there until about 3am, 4am...Saucony doesn't have a CRAZY following like JB or Nike, so you won't see a crazy amount of people before 3am/4am.

For burgers the spot I was at had 20+ ppl the night before(I was #1 as usual) so you never know. They started implementing that midnight **** recently because I used to camp there like the day before andit was cool.

Last edited:
For burgers the spot I was at had 20+ ppl the night before(I was #1 as usual) so you never know. They started implementing that midnight **** recently because I used to camp there like the day before andit was cool.

Yeah but these aren't the burgers those were actually crazy hyped... Most people are meh on these. I think even the space snacks and aces have more hype most people don't even know these are EB exclusive...

Yeah but these aren't the burgers those were actually crazy hyped... Most people are meh on these. I think even the space snacks and aces have more hype most people don't even know these are EB exclusive...
I hope so, id actually like to get some sleep for once :lol:

Last edited:
just copped the red LoM's w/ all the extra premier goodies for 190 shipped! my goodness super excited to get these in next tuesday, gonna post pics for the #NTFAM asa I get em'!

im bringing my girl to grab a pair too. I want to trade for the ACEs..sucks I wasn't around when they dropped. Im heading there around 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
^ i know mine just came in yesterday, its between the cream and pink so far, but wanted to see a different look with some rope laces

im bringing my girl to grab a pair too. I want to trade for the ACEs..sucks I wasn't around when they dropped. Im heading there around 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Keep her around, she's a winner...lol, I asked my girl if she wanted to come with me and she looked at me and just changed the topic, as to say "you can't be serious", haha.

Back
Top Bottom