:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Candlestick 11/08:::

It wasn't Alex's fault, I think our play calling sucks. I hate life now, Niners suck, Cal Bears suck, Warrior suck.....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

What a !!$%+** weekend.

SMH.

pimp.gif

VY and CJ gone be an ill combo for the next 10 years. That running threat is going to be very, VERY potent.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

NATE DAVIS ANYONE?
Let the kid play already.

Sing should stop hanging onto any hope that this team can be any good.

How am I to enjoy life if all of the sports teams I like are doing bad....except the Lakers and Sharks, but we all know how the Sharks season always turn out.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You don't have to be an Alex Smith apologist, the fact is, that INT isn't on the QB.
You cant be serious Alex has been directly responsible for every turnover today wether its overthrowing WRs, not having pocket awareness orstaring down guys they are all HIS FAULT

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You don't have to be an Alex Smith apologist, the fact is, that INT isn't on the QB.
laugh.gif

He's been staring down the receiver all day and been late on his throws.

2 INTS and a Fumble?

It's the QBs fault.

Look, I'm not a 9er fan.

Where'd that ball hit the receiver? Looked like the hands. He couldn't grab it so it got tipped up in the air, which is never going to be good.

It's not like the CB/Safety jumped the route like the INT prior.

That INT is certainly on Smith.

Oh now they are calling the explosive plays. WHOEVER CALL THE OFFENSIVE PLAYS SHOULD BE FIRED, WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS TO HAVE A STAGNANT OFFENSE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom