:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Candlestick 11/08:::

Wow are you serious??
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Haralson... really? the games potentially on the line and thats the effort we get when he had 5 yards of space but instead takes the worst angle you can take in that situation.

Lets go Alex.... im almost feeling like hes about to throw a pick. in a clutch situation. again.

Prove. Me. Wrong.
Parys played the option perfect. CJ is just too fast.

Alex
eyes.gif

and that's where shaun hill is better than alex. shaun is unimpressive, but he doesn't turn the ball over.

Haralson... really? the games potentially on the line and thats the effort we get when he had 5 yards of space but instead takes the worst angle you can take in that situation.

Lets go Alex.... im almost feeling like hes about to throw a pick. in a clutch situation. again.

Prove. Me. Wrong.
smh.gif

Prove. Me. Wrong.
mad.gif

Damn...in a weird way I was kind of rooting for the 49ers this season. I really like Singletary for some reason. Too bad they can't get a QB

the titans league-worst pass defense looks pretty good today. alex smith continues to be trash. where are all his slurpers at now?

hill's turn over the ball 3 times in 6 games. alex smith has done it 6 times in 3 games
pimp.gif

edit: 6 times

Keep em to a field goal.

P52 is a beast.
smokin.gif

I'm not even gonna go in on Dland & NT23's premature Alex Smith celebration a couple weeks ago
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom