:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Candlestick 11/08:::

Comedy of errors as usual. Conservative play-calling and mental mistakes does this team in once again. Short week with Chicago coming into town on Thursday. Iguess this is payback for Bay Area sports fans for past decades of success.

You guys are idiots, 2 of Smiths INTs have been tipped balls. Blame his o-line for not protecting him when he fumbled that ball. Way to talk down on Alex after1 game guys.

It's all Alex Smith's fault. He has no timing with his WR's on this short passes/slants/comebacks so by the time the pass is thrown the defender isalready there waiting to hop on it. You know there's no chemistry when Cortland Finnegan is having pick 6's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

You guys are idiots, 2 of Smiths INTs have been tipped balls. Blame his o-line for not protecting him when he fumbled that ball. Way to talk down on Alex after 1 game guys.
captain-save-a-smith.

bears better get a W off next week....................watch the 49ers gone want to play us good
smh.gif
smh.gif

You guys are idiots, 2 of Smiths INTs have been tipped balls. Blame his o-line for not protecting him when he fumbled that ball. Way to talk down on Alex after 1 game guys.
The balls are tipped because alex got the ball to them late plus he starte them down so extra coverage was near the WR to intercept the ball whenit got tipped

Yall will blame everybody except alex "the int machine" smith

Originally Posted by bright nikes

captain-save-a-smith.
Yea you werent talking down on Smith when he was bringing the team back against HOU or when he was keeping em in the game against IND you Hillslurper. Are you that stupid to blame ALL of the TOs on Smith? I hope not.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

am i the only one who thinks crabtree is a cancer?
since he signed, we'v lost 4 in a row
I don't agree.

I don't follow the SF media that much, but SINCE he's signed, I haven't heard anything wrong with him nor his game.

Yikes.

Right when I start believing in you guys....
laugh.gif

Yes...I'm going to change my opinion once again. It's the Cardinals division to lose.

Same old #!%!... Nothing to see here folks.
Niners will be in the lottery AGAIN.

alex smith drinkin some of that jamarcus russell juice.
I can't believe he missed morgan who was WIDE +$+%+*% OPEN

We NEED to make some Oline changes immediately. And we need to open up our damn playbook. Singletary plays too %*+++%$ safe.

Don't get me wrong, alex hasnt been good today...

Thing is there's no good line or choice to have at QB.

If the 9ers want or are serious about winning the division, swapping QBs every week isn't going to amount to anything.

Noodle arm Hill would have even less protection since he can't run or threaten the defense deep.

That's all I'm saying.

It starts up front, when was the last year the Niners offensive line was actually legit? Each year it seems the entire line is filled with backups. Lone brightspot today was watching my cuz catch 2 TD's.

smith played a great game word to nt23 vietsta4o8. ima blame all the turnovers on raye. quit living in the past, the game is over.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom