:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Candlestick 11/08:::

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by Troponin C

am i the only one who thinks crabtree is a cancer?
since he signed, we'v lost 4 in a row
Do u know what a team cancer is?
smh.gif
grin.gif

I was being facetious.

Damn, am I the only one that feels extra bad because this game kinda has me thinking pessimistically about the rest of the season for us. I can't believewe didn't solve these +*@%+#! problems in the offseason.

On the positive side, Carolina lost... But on the negative side Cards and Hawks won
smh.gif

How the **+# we have the same record as the Seattle %@@*#%! Seahawks
smh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Horrible game. Alex had a horrible game. Not all three INTs were 100% his fault, but on two of those he was staring down the receiver and delivering the balllate and into coverage. He's played well away but at home he just plays like he has so much pressure. At some point you just have to perform consistently.If he can't this season, I will officially move on. Because at the end of the day I want to win, and if Smith can't be consistent then we'll neverbe a SB contender.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Don't get me wrong, alex hasnt been good today...

Thing is there's no good line or choice to have at QB.

If the 9ers want or are serious about winning the division, swapping QBs every week isn't going to amount to anything.

Noodle arm Hill would have even less protection since he can't run or threaten the defense deep.

That's all I'm saying.

noodle arm hill
laugh.gif
all these games lost by less than a touchdown. i was impressed by the way they played did anyone catch at around 2:35 left in the gamesome of our fans booed at smith and co. smith glanced over to them and gave them a look
laugh.gif
i knew smith was gonna shut them up, then hill scored, bears onthursday....we should win it

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Don't get me wrong, alex hasnt been good today...

Thing is there's no good line or choice to have at QB.

If the 9ers want or are serious about winning the division, swapping QBs every week isn't going to amount to anything.

Noodle arm Hill would have even less protection since he can't run or threaten the defense deep.

That's all I'm saying.

noodle arm hill
laugh.gif
all these games lost by less than a touchdown. i was impressed by the way they played did anyone catch at around 2:35 left in the game some of our fans booed at smith and co. smith glanced over to them and gave them a look
laugh.gif
i knew smith was gonna shut them up, then hill scored, bears on thursday....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we should win it[/color]
even if we do win, who gives a %#*#.
We'll still be 4-5
sick.gif

tired.gif
where is this season going.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

I'm not too worried about chris johnson.
We have the best LB in the NFL and we have the fastest LB corp in the NFL so I don't think he'll be breaking off any huge runs on us.

Here's what I want to see this week
I want to see...
-P-Dub have huge game.
-Gore get 100 + yds.
-VD continue his TD streak.
-Crabs have a huge game.
-Alex Smith prove to us that he is our franchise QB.

If we can do most of the aforementioned things I think we can go deep into the playoffs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom