:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 09/20:::

image.php

laugh.gif

lets go hawks. if the secondary bends but doesnt break and hasselbeck is on his game then seahawks got this by a touchdown or two. we got the running game onlock though with our mean *#! linebacker core, leroy hill or no leroy hill. aaron curry is beast status homie. %%@$ the 9ers

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

where was that 49er bar in west LA you were talking about? i might go watch the game up there sunday

[h1]San Francisco Saloon Co[/h1]
(310) 478-0152
11501 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064

6195356.JPG

I read reviews and all i kept reading was good burgers but somewhat slow service. Hey as long as the game is on i can wait a few extra minutes if the burgersare really as good as the reviews say they are. Im going next sunday when we play Brett Fav..... I mean Minnesota.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

DSDOUBLEU, did tyrus thomas get injured in that play in your avy? the way dude fell just looks plain nasty...all kinds of unnatural body movement. regardless, nice avy.
he was a little shaken up for a minute, but he was alright

Damn no Hill?
smh.gif
Injuries already starting to hurt the Seahawks.

Anyways, let's go Hawks
pimp.gif
It would be a great weekend if they get the win, especially with UW beating USC today.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

where was that 49er bar in west LA you were talking about? i might go watch the game up there sunday

[h1]San Francisco Saloon Co[/h1]
(310) 478-0152
11501 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064

6195356.JPG

I read reviews and all i kept reading was good burgers but somewhat slow service. Hey as long as the game is on i can wait a few extra minutes if the burgers are really as good as the reviews say they are. Im going next sunday when we play Brett Fav..... I mean Minnesota.
ill either be there tomorrow or next week. reading the reviews i need to go there sometime soon though,

mini nt summit with all the LA area 49er fans there sometime this season
laugh.gif
lets make it happen

They need to kickoff at 10AM
mad.gif

Lets go, looking for improvement here, last I read we're ranked DEAD LAST in the running game
indifferent.gif

O-Line needs to grow some balls today and open up some holes, keep Hill protected as well.
I forgot to add Hill needs to read the blitzes and the O-Line needs to adjust.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

They need to kickoff at 10AM
mad.gif

Lets go, looking for improvement here, last I read we're ranked DEAD LAST in the running game
indifferent.gif

O-Line needs to grow some balls today and open up some holes, keep Hill protected as well.
Not surprised but 1-0 is 1-0. Obviously it will need to improve today but I don't see that happening 2 weeks in a row...Singletary isn'thaving that.

I'm so ready for this game! Wish it was showing now instead of 1 Pacific. Hopefully, Gore and Coffee can find some holes to run through.

I cant see us losing this game. I think we win by 10 to 13 points. As for the key to the game I think it will be there WR's vs. are DB's. Nate betterbring his "A" game today.

Anyone got a good stream for when the game comes on?...Hey we play Brett Favre next week so we should actually have a chance to be on National TV
pimp.gif

Im thinking this game will go 23-20.. Nedney FTW

Back
Top Bottom