:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 09/20:::

Good win today. The O-line improve and now the air game needs to go to work next week. Go get them purple fairies.

2-0
pimp.gif
Thank God for the streams

two words to describe this game...

frank gore
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is at least a split with the seahawks and the cards which is what im looking for to win this division...now on to that bastard brett favre...i wishp.willis knock his ribs like he did hasselback...goodness i hate brett
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

LA really needs its own football team, I can't stand being fans alongside Lakers scum.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Today's game was more about great defense and our O-Line stepping up than Frank Gore's great individual performance IMO.

Next week will be fun, no doubt.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

LA really needs its own football team, I can't stand being fans alongside Lakers scum.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Today's game was more about great defense and our O-Line stepping up than Frank Gore's great individual performance IMO.

La had its own football teams
the rams and the raiders. Both of which didn't and don't have as strong of a following as they should in LA.
I will never root for any NFL franchise in LA unless the 9ers come down here.
indifferent.gif

GO LAKERS
pimp.gif

There are stretches in games where I scratch my head at Hil's play.

But no matter what, he's still the best QB on our roster.

Until the day we draft Colt McCoy.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Niners will win NFC West this year.

Coming from a Rams fan, good luck in the playoffs.
No they won't. Wait until we get some of our players back. Then it's a wrap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

i am.

he knows his role and fulfills it. what else needs selling?
Yup. Last week he had to pick it up and pass and he did just that. This week the rushing game was clearly going strong so he didn't get asmany chances as last week (like the last key drive), but he still came through when he had to. If he would just get a bit better support from that right side Ithink he could be better. Other than that one pass to Bruce in the beginning I was fine with Hill's play and decisions. He didn't go out of his comfortzone much and made plays he knew he could make.

He's the best we got, and that's alright with me. Until he shows that he cannot handle the job, I see no reason why we should doubt him. He's what,9-3 as starting QB for us?

Not bad at all.

Is he a pro-bowl QB? No, but I don't think he needs to be in order for this team to be successful. You gotta start from somewhere.

Plus, he's better than scum we've had recently, like JTO or Alex Smith.
sick.gif

He won't win you games, but he won't lose them for you either. And with the way we are playing especially on defense that's fine...for now.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

La had its own football teams
the rams and the raiders. Both of which didn't and don't have as strong of a following as they should in LA.
I will never root for any NFL franchise in LA unless the 9ers come down here.
indifferent.gif

GO LAKERS
pimp.gif

i wouldn't want the 49ers to come down here, they have so much tradition in san francisco and i enjoy making the trips up to the bay to watch gamesduring the season.

still LA has some of the most fickle fans, they took football for granted here and 15 years later their still paying the price for it. well most people herethink the raiders still play in LA.

if we ever get a football team here, as long as its not the raiders or rams again, i would go to their games and support them to an extent just off ofappreciating the fact we have a team here again but don't get it wrong my team has and will be the 49ers.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

He won't win you games, but he won't lose them for you either. And with the way we are playing especially on defense that's fine...for now.
"for now," exactly. he definitely helped the niners win last weeks game with that final drive...but many things could happen on bothsides of the ball that could make us 2-14 in a hurry. our team's strength obviously lies in our defense but once we start playing outside of the NFC West(dare i say) our D might start looking weak.
ohwell.gif
our offense isone-dimensional, at best. aside from Arizona last week, if people stop gore, they stop our offense.

i definitely like hill for a couple of reasons: 1. the alternatives are JTO and Alex Smith and 2. he plays relatively mistake free. but there are too many3-and-outs right after our defense has made a great stop. hopefully the teams starts getting VD and Morgan more involved versus the vikes next week.

whatever the argument is, i think we can all agree on Joe Nedney for MVP.

Originally Posted by What up

There are stretches in games where I scratch my head at Hil's play.

But no matter what, he's still the best QB on our roster.

Until the day we draft Colt McCoy.
we got nate davis fam

Great game by Gore. The defense held the team up as well, but the game ball goes to Gore.

Niners will win NFC West this year.

Yes indeed.

Wait until we get some of our players back. Then it's a wrap
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You guys don't even have a quarterback. Your season is overchamp.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
why does it matter to you?...who the hell are you anyway?...still salty that we won the chip?
eyes.gif
...arent you a mavericks fan?...shouldnt you be dallas cowgirls fan?....thisabout the niners and the NFL...get over yourself son

Back
Top Bottom