:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 09/20:::

laugh.gif
@ sourdough sam rollin outta the way

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Gore's getting a lot of recognition for the game, but Clements has played a great game too.

Of course, and Nedney.
Exactly.
BTW I think the 9ers have had the best secondary in the NFC west for a few years now.
Clements may have slipped on some coverages, but he hits like a safety and he's always willing to hit anyone.
Did you see what he did to brandon jacobs and the cowboys tight end (I'm drawing a blank, can't remember his name right now
laugh.gif
) last season?

pimp.gif

clements with a great game...guess he really was just messing around during the preseason.

Great...

On to the next week. Hopefully we get Hass and most of the starters back.

edit: damn I used all 10 of my posts already
smh.gif
. And no, our season isn't already over because of one game
laugh.gif

hmmm don't think i'll ever get used to seeing mora on another sideline...

and billick in the broadcasting booth either...

Huge game next week if we could get a win on the road, than coming back home to play St. Louis. 4-0 would be

pimp.gif

First L of the season for ya'll will be next week boys....be prepared.

I say if we can get pressure on Brett "the almighty" favre then we have a all out chance to win but if we get no pressure then we in for a long daybut i still think we can pull it out. P willis should be AP's shadow. where ever AP goes P Will should be there.

it's not so much a win against the vikings i want, it's moreso a win against brett favre that i'd like to see. dude used to straight up torch usin the playoffs.

that favre + freeman combination
sick.gif
hated it...

Just got back from the Stick. Great game today! Our passing attack is still
sick.gif
, but Gore....WOW. If we continue to get the job done, I dont care if our passgame isnt great. But can we please get Josh Morgan some looks? Not even one attempt to him today. Great win though!!!

Back
Top Bottom