Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

hopefully the panthers suck it up next year

6dc353a849a2ac014f03c5ba9f2c67d4a4992a6.gif

I like the Crabtree pick but I feel we should have gone with defense or o-line. A receiver named Jerry Rice was considered too slow and look how he turned out
smokin.gif

Crabtree
pimp.gif
Im liking the idea of the the trade for a 1st rounder next year... Hopefully we dont trade any of the them... Thatd be sickkk...

Crabtree is going to be no. 15 ... And Im not liking the the white jerseys... Reminds me of the Giants...

p5898918reg.jpg

p5898964reg.jpg

You know what ....

I'm praying and crossing my fingers the Panthers don't make the playoffs next year ... then we draft a QB.

Doesn't that sound nice?

I like that they went old school with the uniforms but i hate the v-neck part of the uniform. If you see them in person you will know what i mean. It justlooks weird.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

You know what ....

I'm praying and crossing my fingers the Panthers don't make the playoffs next year ... then we draft a QB. eric berry.
pimp.gif

Doesn't that sound nice?

he can play CB/S
pimp.gif

what about taylor mays
pimp.gif

but, we need a QB for next year, thats for damn sure.

Unless we're drafting in the top 10 again next year (which isn't out of the question), I don't see us getting Eric Berry. No way.

It would be interesting to see them go after Leroy Hill now.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

What if Shaun Hill proves he can be a good QB for a whole season?
If we had a chance to, we'd still need to try to find an upgrade at QB...unless Smith suddenly changes and becomes consistent. for the recordi didn't like Sanchez or Freeman in this draft.

word to Steve Young, if you have a chance to grab a franchise QB for the next 15 years, you take him.
laugh.gif

Thank you Al Davis! Anyone see the Raiders thread and that idiot trying to justify the gayders picks? LMFAO
Gore, VD, Morgan and Crab on offense? Looks great on paper, im excited!
2 first round picks next year? Great, we can do alot of wheeling and dealing with those 2 picks alone. Delhomme just got a fat extension too, hes going to betaking it easy now sinces hes got paid, plus like someone said earlier their schedule is brutal? YESS!!!

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

what ever happened to dfresh?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think he got banned, or made a bet on his SN i forgot. im hoping for bad things for the panthers
devil.gif
im awake at 620 ready to watch round 3, niners need aNT or DE.

Who do you guys want them to take with this 3rd round pick?

Back
Top Bottom