Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

the niner forums crashed
I never saw his name come up, it was always Raji, Sanchez or Okrapo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

what are some good offensive linemen still available?

oher is still there, who many thought the Niners would take at 10. maybe trade up for him? Btw WELCOME CRABTREE. makes up for not drafting jackson last season.

god, johnson looks beast.
He's 6'7 260lbs+
eek.gif
, still has to learn a lot.

Niners 43rd - they need to go defense!!!

I see their logic, picking up the best available players, not picking up an OLINE because the signing of Marvel Smith.

That red is beautiful.

BTW I love how we are the only fans with a season thread going on right now, and we're on page 47..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

That red is beautiful.

BTW I love how we are the only fans with a season thread going on right now, and we're on page 47..
pimp.gif
uhhhh...there are long ways to go. seek the warriors thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

That red is beautiful.

pimp.gif
uhhhh...there are long ways to go. seek the warriors thread
pimp.gif

Yeah but this is football and it's the offseason. There are 80 basketball games a year.

You guys are jaded as hell
laugh.gif

You know if, two months ago, somebody told you the Niners might get Michael Crabtree...even one month ago...you'd be like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Scott even said they had Crabtree at #1 on their board. They didn't just take him to take him.

It would've been nice to see them trade up to get Oher, but there are a lot of people still available. Everette Brown (probably not for long), Britton,Beatty, Loadholt, etc

You guys are jaded as hell
laugh.gif

You know if, two months ago, somebody told you the Niners might get Michael Crabtree...even one month ago...you'd be like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

seriously, it didn't seem possible that Crab would fall to us at 10. but thank al davis for that
laugh.gif

seriously, it didn't seem possible that Crab would fall to us at 10. but thank al davis for that
laugh.gif

Pretty much. I have a completely different vibe this year compared to the 2008 draft when I was chucking stuff across the room when we passed onDJax twice
laugh.gif

Also, I don't know about that Ducks stuff from a Bay guy, Acid, but since I'm not a big hockey fan I'll let that go. We have to get the Cal threadgoing again this year.

Oh no, there's a reason for this Ducks sig.....I'm not gonna give it away until the series is over in hopes that something will happen
laugh.gif
....thatshould be a good enough hint of what I'm doing haha

Ah I see it
laugh.gif

A lot of talent still on the board...getting interesting.

Back
Top Bottom