Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

ehh, it's whatever. Just hope that the o-line holds up enough to actually throw it too him

YEA ORAKPO WOULDVE BEEN A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR D, BUT WHEN A GUY LIKE CRABTREE FALLS IN OUR HANDS LIKE THAT U CANT PASS IT UP, NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FORHEYWARD-BEY TO FLOP AND ALL THE RAIDERS FANS CRYING OVER THEIR HORRIBLE PICK

I like this pick because not only do they get a stud WR, but Issac Bruce is still around and can help the young fella to learn the game.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

what other picks do we have? hope we can find a diamond in the rough
Fili Moala in the 3rd
happy.gif

Orakpo was too high for 10, the best player fell into our laps. They shouldve traded down if they didnt want crab

Whatever, at the end of the day I'm happy because he does make our team better. I just felt like we had bigger needs but welcome Crabby
pimp.gif

2009 49ers Draft Picks
Rd Sel Ovr Player Pos School
1 10 10 Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech
2 11 43
3 10 74
4 11 111
5 10 146
5 35 171
6 11 184
7 10 219
7 35 244

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I like this pick because not only do they get a stud WR, but Issac Bruce is still around and can help the young fella to learn the game.
True. I want Larry English or if Donald Brown falls in the 2nd.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

same here.
pimp.gif

and with Raji off the board, it made it easier...thank you Al Davis.
pimp.gif

i think they should try for clay metthews or vontae davis with their next pick, you still got lesean mccoy and shonn green that we could get in late rounds

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Whatever, at the end of the day I'm happy because he does make our team better. I just felt like we had bigger needs but welcome Crabby
pimp.gif
Yeah, Crabtree better bring all that talk he was saying before the draft and bring it on the field. You're right he does make the team better

We still have plenty of picks, second rounder needs to be a DE or NT.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

what other picks do we have? hope we can find a diamond in the rough
Fili Moala in the 3rd
happy.gif
not another overrated USC player
eyes.gif

I don't understand how someone projected to be a 2nd-3rd rounder as overrated.

i think they should try for clay metthews or vontae davis with their next pick, you still got lesean mccoy and shonn green that we could get in late rounds

laugh.gif
you know the 9ers next pick is at #43 right?

^It'd be hard to pass up a beast like Micheal Johnson (he's still raw though), but one thing you can't coach is size.

GT+Michael+Johnson+pumping+iron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom