Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

McCloughan is a clown. We shoulda canned this dude along with Nolan
smh.gif

BRING HIM BACK!

I still remember being at the Green Bay game when TO caught the game winner from Steve Young. [farley] I have seen a lot of things in my life, but that...wasAWESOME [/farley]
laugh.gif

Scotty said every signing during free agency will be for depth and we will not be looking for big name starters.

..and deuce..Alex will be back, believe that!

Why is this organization still looking to make something out of Alex Smith?! He has shown that he is a bum. I don't understand how the niners would not goafter T.O. Honestly, under the correct leadership (Singletary), T.O. is gonna shut the hell up...His entire career he has gotten flack for not being a teamplayer or being too selfish, or just being too out there....how about this man changing his entire look under the right guide (singletary) and give the leaguea big F.U....how much better than to go back to the first team you played for and reuniting with the man he once gave a big "Ayo!!!" to...ImagineGarcia, Gore, V.D., T.O.....The niners will be a problem...

Alex Smith may be back but that doesn't mean he deserves to be back. I know you want the 49ers to win just as much as I do, I honestly believe that. However, Alex Smith has shown me nothing, absolutely nothing in his years here with us. He throws 5 yard routes into the dirt, he has piss poor decisionmaking ability and his arm is not all that strong IMO, and most importantly has hasn't produced for us at all. Why would you or any other dedicated 49erfan want a guy like that back on the team is beyond me. I said this before and I'll say it again, I'll take a guy like T.O. over a guy like Alex Smithanyday of the week twice on Sunday................which happens to be gameday
happy.gif

49ers are not interested in T.O.
Well we need to be.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Alex Smith may be back but that doesn't mean he deserves to be back. I know you want the 49ers to win just as much as I do, I honestly believe that. However, Alex Smith has shown me nothing, absolutely nothing in his years here with us. He throws 5 yard routes into the dirt, he has piss poor decision making ability and his arm is not all that strong IMO, and most importantly has hasn't produced for us at all. Why would you or any other dedicated 49er fan want a guy like that back on the team is beyond me. I said this before and I'll say it again, I'll take a guy like T.O. over a guy like Alex Smith anyday of the week twice on Sunday................which happens to be gameday
happy.gif

49ers are not interested in T.O.
Well we need to be.
They are, read my post one two pages back.

I would not be surprised if Huard or Smith are named starters, being that JTO won the job due to Shaun Hill having a poor preseason. Hopefully we look beyondit, I think Shaun Hill deserves to be the starter.

As for the TO rumors, I cant imagine it but its something worth hoping fot. LOL. I think he'll want to go to a proven contender. Its getting to that pointin his career where he doesnt want to wait for a super bowl

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

As for the TO rumors, I cant imagine it but its something worth hoping fot. LOL. I think he'll want to go to a proven contender. Its getting to that point in his career where he doesnt want to wait for a super bowl

Yeah but if we bring in the right pieces we can contend this year...look at Arizona...they made the damn Super Bowl last year...just bring in T.O. and Jeff orMike Vick...it's over

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

As for the TO rumors, I cant imagine it but its something worth hoping fot. LOL. I think he'll want to go to a proven contender. Its getting to that point in his career where he doesnt want to wait for a super bowl

Yeah but if we bring in the right pieces we can contend this year...look at Arizona...they made the damn Super Bowl last year...just bring in T.O. and Jeff or Mike Vick...it's over
But say we do bring in the "right pieces" we'd have to sell to TO, and his Shark of an agent Rosenhaus. Completely rule out bringingback Garcia as well. Thats one of the reasons TO left SF in the first place.

I still feel the niners and they're staff aren't going to pull the trigger on any big name players in free agency. If we can't add Owens I say wego after Ocho Cinco! He'd sell tickets!

The 49ers have established they're not out to sign "big name" free agents but rather add depth at every position.

thank god a +*%!@* team like the bills got him so losing all those games next season will humble him a bit . . . if thats possible

wut are your predictions for next season???
For our non league we play

Home

Atlanta Falcons
Detroit Lions
Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

Away
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Philadelphia Eagles

I say they go 4-2 in division & 3-7 in non league I'm predicting another 7-9 season our non league is !+@!!*@ hard as hell
However, SIngletary might turn things around.
I miss this way too much
49ers.jpg

236250.jpg

WT200710109050103H3.jpg

2226142179_343e6e543f.jpg

1099720~Ronnie-Lott-Posters.jpg

0-16

and did you mean conference?
'cause "non league" would place the 49ers playing in the CFL.

I miss this way too much
yeah i can tell...your legs must be sore from jumping bandwagons...
get rid of that Oregon avy if you wanna be recognized as a true Cal fan.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
(okay you did, but still...)

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

wut are your predictions for next season???
For our non league we play

Home

Atlanta Falcons
Detroit Lions
Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

Away
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Philadelphia Eagles
IMO last seasons non league teams where a lot harder. We only won 4 of those games but we did have chances to win most of those
games, we just either choked down the stretch or had 3 or 4 mishaps that determined the outlook on the rest of the game.

With that being said, we would've gotten at least a share of the NFC West title last year if:
-We would've capitalized on the 1 yrd line against Arizona on Monday Night.
-Would've converted on the MIA 21 yrd line in the 4th quarter.

just to point out a few key facts of the 08 season WE BEAT OURSELVES numerous times.

laugh.gif
But this is a new year, and in the NFC West, anything can happen,ANYTHING

*See Cardinals playoff run*

Should be a good season, I'm more confident looking at that non conference schedule then I did compared to last years.

Honestly seems like the organization doesn't want many changes so I say 8-8 maybe 9-7 with 2 wins over Arizona, a loss vs Seattle and 2 Ws against St.Louis, our opponents look relatively easy.
I say stick with Hill, lose/sign Smith
sick.gif
as a backup, he shoudlnt even beconsidered as a starter, hopefully Stafford dropping in the draft ( i wish/hope/dream
grin.gif
), we need to work on that O-line and a big time short route receiver. As faras Defense, we're pretty solid, just need some coaching and a help on the line. all the talent in free agency and us not doin anything really grinds mygears

anyhoo, you guys have any info on the new jerseys? I wonder how different they are gonna be, Im a fan of the current setup, and throwbacks, IMO anything elsewould be kinda ugly...hopefully we get something icey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by offbad

0-16

and did you mean conference?
'cause "non league" would place the 49ers playing in the CFL.

yeah...he knows that...
ostensibly he does not, and neither does this guy
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
kixofrinic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/09/09 3:46 AM
[/td] [/tr][/table]
IMO last seasons non league teams where a lot harder. We only won 4 of those games but we did have chances to win most of those
games, we just either choked down the stretch or had 3 or 4 mishaps that determined the outlook on the rest of the game.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I miss this way too much
yeah i can tell...your legs must be sore from jumping bandwagons...
get rid of that Oregon avy if you wanna be recognized as a true Cal fan.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
(okay you did, but still...)

The avy was a chung avy cuz i want the 9ers to draft him in the 2nd-3rd round. I think he'll be a good pick up. I am not an oregon fan.
and I couldn't feel more like a piece of %#%$ cuz of the bandwagon hopping
but can you blame me? honestly I haven't seen any of my teams do %#%$ in the past 14 years. It's quite disheartening.
It's hard to even believe that 80, 16, 8, 33 & 42 were ever part of the same organization ive been rooting for lately. being a bay area sports fansucks

Back
Top Bottom