Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

This guy was projected the #1 pick in mock drafts months ago. He seems to have the talent but the mentality might not all be there. If anyone, I think Sing canhelp this guy pan out.

Is Alex gets beat out but Huard then Huard would be our #1, Alex #2, and Hill #3 because it's well known that Hill sucks during camp. If it's a legit competition Alex will win out because he always has good camps.

Just look at your rationale, your talking about a guy that performs good in camps (Smith) which pretty much means nothing versus a guy that wins games (Hill). In games, Alex Smith is known to stink it up out there on the field.

Oh. My. God.

Around The Horn just showed Andre Smith run the 40 ...... shirtless ...... His man-boobs were almost hitting his knees.

He needs to contact Kramer and Mr. Costanza for a mansierre.

laugh.gif
@ smith runnin w/o his shirt on

btw, samari rolle is gonna be released by the ravens.

clements & rolle as the CB, i want!

john clayton on espn said 49ers should show interest in torry holt. bring back bruce and him and holt would be a good duo

If Clayton says the Niners should show interest in Holt...Then they better show interest in Holt. I would love for him to play in SF for a couple of years.

Holt
Morgan
Bruce
Hill
Zeigler

I like =)

You know what I was thinking? We should have a team 49er pyp..It'd be nice to put faces to the screenames..

Julian Peterson might get cut from the Seahawks.

Thing is, the only time I've seen him play well was against the 9ers
laugh.gif

Seahawks March 14: Acquired defensive lineman Cory Redding and an undisclosed 2009 pick from the Detroit Lions for linebacker Julian Peterson.
Dude wishes he was cut.

Niners arent gonna get anybody.....not holt....not rolle........NOBODY.

They are depending on the draft.....pipe dreams is all we are gonna get

sucks for peterson. would not have minded having him around for cheap. he has always been solid, but getting old.

is cutler even available? why would he even be on the market?

cutler might be available because he doesn't like that denver tried to trade him for matt cassel a few weeks ago...he's pretty pissed at the broncos sohe might want out...

also cutler put his denver house up for sale, could be a sign of things to come?

Back
Top Bottom