:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he’s meeting with his agent…so what :lol:

i’m sure he’ll be signed soon enough. i ain’t trippin

Bosa's "holdout" has more to do with him avoiding preseason play so he doesn't get hurt than it does him and the 49ers being far apart on the money imo.

#1 pass rusher Bosa will be ready to rock against #2 pass rusher Watt and the Steelers Week 1

Bosa's "holdout" has more to do with him avoiding preseason play so he doesn't get hurt than it does him and the 49ers being far apart on the money imo.

#1 pass rusher Bosa will be ready to rock against #2 pass rusher Watt and the Steelers Week 1
I'm sure he would be sitting regardless. Maybe they were hoping Chris Jones would get his contract first.

I'm sure he would be sitting regardless. Maybe they were hoping Chris Jones would get his contract first.
Could be that Jones holdout has an impact. Either way I see Bosa getting paid more than what Jones will get, more than Watt's $28 mil, and likely more than Donald's $31 mil.

1692817426818.jpeg

Rough indeed. He’s no further along than he was last year before going down. Darnold on the other hand has experience. Personally I think we should hold him and let the season play out, Brock looks good but you never know, teams have film on him now. Let’s see how he adjusts against defenses that will scheme toward his weaknesses.

My guess no practice to not risk injury for a trade? Maybe head to patriots or titans

The way they mishandled that whole Trey pick is such a bad look to me. They’ve gotten a pass on it because they’ve made deep playoff runs the last two seasons. But imagine using that 2021 first round pick elsewhere. Same with the 2022 and 2023 first round picks in terms of using them to fill areas of need or as trade bait for other options.

You don’t trade the draft capital they traded to have the 3rd overall pick essentially be redshirted in favor of Jimmy Garoppolo. They saw enough in Trey to justify making the trade in the first place so play him his rookie year where he could mistakes and learn on the job, especially if he was viewed as a high upside project. You get better by playing. Not by watching Jimmy Garoppolo. Jimmy was playing average at best like usual in 2021, if he was lighting it up, that’s different. But he was his usual average self. You gotta play Trey his rookie year when you consider those circumstances.

organization looking goofy

The way they mishandled that whole Trey pick is such a bad look to me. They’ve gotten a pass on it because they’ve made deep playoff runs the last two seasons. But imagine using that 2021 first round pick elsewhere. Same with the 2022 and 2023 first round picks in terms of using them to fill areas of need or as trade bait for other options.

You don’t trade the draft capital they traded to have the 3rd overall pick essentially be redshirted in favor of Jimmy Garoppolo. They saw enough in Trey to justify making the trade in the first place so play him his rookie year where he could mistakes and learn on the job, especially if he was viewed as a high upside project. You get better by playing. Not by watching Jimmy Garoppolo. Jimmy was playing average at best like usual in 2021, if he was lighting it up, that’s different. But he was his usual average self. You gotta play Trey his rookie year when you consider those circumstances.

Just get some draft capital for Trey. Send him to a team where he can flourish.

I swear Kyle's is very meticulous when it comes to QBs in his system.

Haven 't really been following the trey lance situation, but what is it?

Is it that he just hasn't improved or that the 9ers haven't developed him?

Back
Top Bottom