:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Browns have all but confirmed they will be taking Garrett with the number 1 pick.

In terms of who I want in the draft Id prefer to trade back a few spots and take Hooker. Hopefully theres someone that wants to trade up with us to select a QB.

Draughn to Giants.

Def need to draft a RB

Even if we were keeping Draughn, still wanted at least 1 RB to draft

Last edited:

Bleacher Report‏Verified account  @BleacherReport
Following

More

Jets are “very intrigued” by QB Mitchell Trubisky in the 1st round, per @RichCimini http://ble.ac/2nHpAOL 
tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500_zps365de3e8.gif~c200

question is:

have we, & everyone else ahead of them done enough to force them to trade up? are they concerned with any team outside of Cleveland enough to look to trade up?

i don't think so, as of now...

too early to know for certain, but i like that reports are starting to surface. it usually heats up in april. 
devil.gif

[h1]THE FOUR HORSEMEN -- MY 4 MUST-HAVE PLAYERS OF THE 2017 DRAFT![/h1][h1]THE RETURN OF THE FLANKER[/h1]
giphy.gif

[h1]MR. MIYAGI[/h1]
giphy.gif

[h1]the CYBORG[/h1]
giphy.gif

[h1]agent 666[/h1]
giphy.gif

roll.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
yess
[h1]Louisiana Tech WR Carlos Henderson meets with 49ers[/h1]

Almost half a dozen NFL receivers coaches were on hand at Louisiana Tech's pro day on Tuesday to watch the Bulldogs duo of Carlos Henderson and Trent Taylor, per Tony Pauline  of Draft Analyst.

"Both players stood on their combine testing marks but participated in position drills and each of them caught the ball well," Pauline wrote.

Representatives for the 49ers were among those that met with Henderson. "Henderson is catching fire on draft boards," Pauline continued. "He met with the San Francisco 49ers, Arizona Cardinals and New Orleans Saints last night."

As a junior, the 5-foot-11 receiver was named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Year and Special Teams Player of the Year. He had 82 receptions for 1,535 yards and 19 touchdowns. On special teams for the Bulldogs, Henderson had 805 kick return yards and two touchdowns.

"One-year superstar who delivered monster numbers at Louisiana Tech this year before leaving school early," writes NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein. "Plays outside for the Bulldogs, but a little smaller than most teams will like. Henderson excels on catch-and-go throws and nine routes. He lacks the route running to come in and be an effective threat right away, but his kick return ability could get him early work."

Was he the WR you liked and can see someone like the steelers take?
Did I post that on here? That's exactly how I described him to someone lol. Kind of cast from that Steeler mold. He's got a little Jarvis Landry to his game, too.

You starting to know me well, @22stylez  

giphy.gif

Last edited:
RB1
 A Scout Says: "We can't draft him [because of the assault charge], but he'll be the best running back from this class. He's on par with Zeke [Elliott] and David Johnson."
Best running back in the draft will go to a team that's already stacked. 
mean.gif
 The guy is special, and I don't use that to describe RBs very often.

Last edited:
fast forward to 3:06 to hear the HOODIE breakdown one of the greatest plays he's ever seen made by ed reed

now, watch this play. hooker baits the qb the exact same way. 
sick.gif
eek.gif
 this kid is really good lol.

giphy.gif

stupid...
sick.gif

Last edited:
With the way our defense played last year (in large part because of O'Neil) I don't feel the niners add much on defense and that could be the big reason we lose a lot of close games. And given Kyle is an expert offensive guru >D hope we add some studs through the draft. Seems like this the squad we rolling with + draft picks

After watching that QB Camp I'm all in on Mahomes...sounds like a smart kid and he just has the arm and the balls to go for the big play. Imagine when he gets coached up :wow:

Back
Top Bottom