:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shanny brought OG Bobby turner with him. taking a serious look at c-mac. 
nerd.gif

mccaffrey and juszczyk as receivers out of the backfield. so much trouble for LBs lol. 
sick.gif
 i love it 
devil.gif

"This guy will miss deep balls, he'll miss short balls. This guy is not a consistently accurate passer. That bothers me because you usually don't improve on accuracy. Number two: poise. I've seen this guy lose it in the pocket where he'll fold under pressure at times."

Charley Casserly describing Kizer or Blaine Gabbert. 
sick.gif

Solomon Thomas saying all the right things on NFL Network. Dude sounds like an exemplary young man.

Look like dem raiders going to LV
My cousin, who is a die-hard raider fan, is constantly throwing santa clara jabs at me.

I hit him with the "are you attending the celebration at the thomas and mack center?" text today...

Joe Arrigo‏ @joearrigo   52m52 minutes ago
More

I was told by league source that the #Raiders have "rented out Thomas & Mack on Wed & Thurs of next week for possible welcome celebration"
hours later, still no reply.

grin.gif

Last edited:
Dang, theres only one football team faithful to the bay.

Sad to see Oakland without a team but the bay is red and gold.

Jesus ******* christ!! That's a one massive dude moving. Josh Augusta is 350+ lbs and ran a 4.9 40 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NFL.com reported that Lynch took Kizer to dinner Wednesday night, this after Lynch said the quarterback "blew the doors off" his interview with the 49ers at the scouting combine.

“Mr. Lynch and I have spent quite a bit of time together," Kizer told reporters after his Thursday workout. "We have gotten to know each other quite well. I look forward to what they do with the No. 2 spot.”

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article140537853.html#storylink=cpy
morgan-freeman-oh-****.gif

Last edited:
Red get your connects on the phone and give them your mock draft 2.0 list so they can forward to lynch.

Hello, darkness, my old friend....no, no, we're beyond that.

frown.gif

plz no, lynch.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom