:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we're not trading to get Kirk I'm on the O.J. Howard train. reminds me so much of Greg Olson. complete TE. blocking was better than scouts thought at the Senior Bowl.

I do like Evan Engram, but I'd take O.J. anywhere after #7 if we trade back.

huge Gator fan so I've seen both in action. Evan is too small to play on 1st and 2nd downs at this point. We need to establish the run, with no weak links along the line.

Evans is essentially a big receiver.

since i am all about that holistic approach like the hoodie and prefer to have a stronger sum rather than individual parts, this draft doesn't get fun until the mid/late first and from there until the fourth round. there are so many players i'd love to pick up between those rounds. if we can trade back and acquire another 2nd+3rd, i'd be ecstatic.

sherman is closing in on 30, and he's a complete pain in the *** for a team. if he doesn't end up in a similar scheme, dude will fall off incredibly fast.

i doubt he gets moved, but if he does, have fun with that.

Last edited:

sherman is closing in on 30, and he's a complete pain in the *** for a team. if he doesn't end up in a similar scheme, dude will fall off incredibly fast.

i doubt he gets moved, but if he does, have fun with that.
He does hold some of the best press conferences in the NFL.

how the **** did this happen? he graded out like an elite athlete. i mean, a von miller/khalil mack level athlete. wtf. that 3 cone and short shuttle is ELITE. we're talking about being in the realm of the freak athletes... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Does your workplace cut costs at every corner and alienate their clients as well as their employees?

Mine does :stoneface:
Nah I believe in investing in your people. I'm a manager so I can relate to some of the things lynch is doin as far as going into a location that's ****** up and company sends me there to fix it :pimp:

I love Carl Lawson. I've been watching a lot of his tape lately. Dude is criminally underrated. Excluding Solomon Thomas since he's kind of a tweener, I think Carl Lawson is #2 edge rusher in this entire draft.

His hand technique--a thing that made Bosa monster in his rookie season--is advanced. Good hands always translates to the NFL.

SnoopyWideCusimanse.gif

Blazing first step. 4.18 short shuttle at the combine verified it. Dude can bend, too.

AdmirableAcceptableFoxterrier.gif

Someone made this sweet *** GIF. I wish I had the editing skills/software to make something like this.

lawsonphysicalsack.gif

We don't know if he did, but if Lynch loved Ingram, he'll love Lawson. Very similar players.

my top 5 edge rushers:

Myles Garrett

Carl Lawson
Charles Harris

Derek Barnett
Derek Rivers

Last edited:
wonder if the niners trade down to grab a WR and build of that receiver core in hopes of luring/securing cousins next off season

My only fear is cousins changing his mind next offseason and either resigns with skins or another team

My only fear is cousins changing his mind next offseason and either resigns with skins or another team
that's why you make a moderate investment in a guy who shows potential and could possibly turn into something at the nfl level.

i believe nate peterman is that guy. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: find someone that looks at you like the way Pete carrol looks at Jonathan Allen

Last edited:
if we're not trading to get Kirk I'm on the O.J. Howard train. reminds me so much of Greg Olson. complete TE. blocking was better than scouts thought at the Senior Bowl.

I do like Evan Engram, but I'd take O.J. anywhere after #7 if we trade back.

huge Gator fan so I've seen both in action. Evan is too small to play on 1st and 2nd downs at this point. We need to establish the run, with no weak links along the line.

Evans is essentially a big receiver.

yeah he is. great talent though.

Evan Engram gonna have an impact for sure with all the cover 3 that's played he's gonna be playing the slot running up that seam.

Anonymous source: Select teams in the league "genuinely hate" Colin Kaepernick. 

John Lynch: Kaepernick return "unlikely but not impossible" and "Kaepernick was close to signing with unnamed team" but ultimately "couldn't agree on numbers". 

Did a team really reach out and try to get Kaep on the joog or is Lynch just trying to help a brotha out and raise his stocks slightly by suggesting any team was interested at all at this point? 

it just dawned on me that we're not going to be running any zone read ******** for the first time in forever.

thank god. 

Back
Top Bottom