:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanahan stood there and lost a SB to Pat Mahomes, with his ability to get away from a rush and make plays with Incredible arm talent, while he was stuck with a statue who couldn’t throw an accurate deep ball to the deep post. You think he’s gonna trade all those picks for another statue who doesn’t have a rocket of an arm?

we have rolled with CJ Beathard, Nick Mullens, Jimmy Garappolo, and Brian Hoyer since Shanahan took over.

so yes, yes I do believe Mac Jones is very much in play here

we have rolled with CJ Beathard, Nick Mullens, Jimmy Garappolo, and Brian Hoyer since Shanahan took over.

so yes, yes I do believe Mac Jones is very much in play here

He has seen the light. Don’t worry yourself too much. It’s likely not a coincidence they pulled this off just a couple days after Trey Lance showed out at his pro day.

7E7EF751-F9EB-46F7-94C1-B4D71AE9B38C.jpeg

It’s Mac Jones QB1 time fellas

That doesn’t mean ****. They can get the film and analyze it without having to travel. Probably COVID precaution or some dumb ****. They’re from the Bay Area. Everyone here is scared to death still.

Here’s the thing. The 49ers or the Jets are colossally stupid if they didn’t swap picks for the number two IF the Jets weren’t taking a QB. If the Jets were serious about sticking with Darnold they would have traded out of the 2, taken the two firsts and a third, then selected whatever player there. The fact that they didn’t makes it pretty clear that the Jets are 100% selecting a QB. Given that Saleh and Shanny coached together for half a decade, I’m assuming they had the inside track on which QB the Jets are taking.

That being said, there are way too many leaks in the Jets organization and too many people in the know saying the are without a doubt taking Wilson and trading Darnold so our options are Lance, Mac, and Fields. I haven’t seen anyone say a single thing about the 49ers taking fields so I’m assuming it’s either Mac or Lance. Knowing this staff we are taking the statue of a QB who lacks athleticism and has a slightly above average arm cause that’s what they do.

Its Mac Jones QB1 time fellas

C7039C4C-1285-47E2-BFA4-F28DBAD17714.jpeg

look at this magnificent husk of a specimen.

Good post. It makes no sense for the Jets not taking QB. Even if they told the 9ers they weren’t drafting Wilson that just increases their trade leverage with other teams that would want Wilson after this deal was done.

The only other scenario is if they view Fields as QB2 and have no interest in missing out on him. But it’s extremely likely they said Wilson is their guy and the 9ers view Mac Jones as their guy.

The 9ers coach/GM know they can’t go into next year with the “well our QB was hurt” excuse. It won’t fly, and they will be on the hot seat.

It seems like everyone needs a QB this year. The 12th pick might have u miss out on every 1st round graded prospect. Their hand was forced alittle bit.

No Mac Jones take trey lance or fields one of them will still be there

Id rather go that route too but just going by patterns

- Fields release is funky, Kyle always goes with natural throwers
- The 9ers reach for their guys offensively that fit their system, not so much BPA
- Jones is the exact guy Kyle typically goes with.

I favor the dynamic player at QB especially this high in the draft and costing this much capital. Going by history tho it’s tough not to expect Jones.

Kyle has been burned too many times by all these statues he’s worked with! He is ready to move on, adjust and transform his offense around a young extremely talented, and freakishly athletic QB. You don’t make this type of move just to play it safe in the end. If you guys can’t see that, I don’t know what else to tell you.

Kyle has been burned too many times by all these statues he’s worked with! He is ready to move on, adjust and transform his offense around a young extremely talented, and freakishly athletic QB. You don’t make this type of move just to play it safe in the end. If you guys can’t see that, I don’t know what else to tell you.

This man doesn’t look like a freak athlete to you?

639528ED-47A0-464D-977B-54F99D396BF1.jpeg

I think we all want to see it but hopefully Kyle SEENT it.

Everyone in the league know Kyle is an offensive genius. When he was in Washington he wasn’t in his perfect form yet when he had RG3.

everyone in the league gonna **** they pants when they realize Kyle got an athletic qb with a cannon arm to run his offense and no longer are statue qbs running it.

if it’s fields that might run a 4.3-4.4 40. Or Lance whos got all the raw tools but just needs to put everything together which I think the Niners will have an environment best fit for his development

just please don’t take Mac Jones #Kyle:frown:

Having a mobile qb that can throw will get kyles offense to run on steroids.

if he loves versatility in his skill position players why can’t he appreciate the same for his qbs?

this love that he has for Kirk cousin type qbs can be frustrating as a fan.:smh:

Having a mobile qb that can throw will get kyles offense to run on steroids.

if he loves versatility in his skill position players why can’t he appreciate the same for his qbs?

this love that he has for Kirk cousin type qbs can be frustrating as a fan.:smh:

Those days are OVER.

There’s coaches that build their offense around their qb and there’s coaches that find qbs that fit their offense. >D

which style do y’all prefer

There’s coaches that build their offense around their qb and there’s coaches that find qbs that fit their offense. >D

which style do y’all prefer

The ones who realize they need to adjust to their talent, and do so accordingly.

saving this for draft day.

Back
Top Bottom