:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone (including me) thought this off-season was gonna be super ****ty and we literally getting almost everything people have asked for

trent Williams extension? check
Kyle juczyck extension? check
Trade up to draft top 3? Check
new starting center? check
Dee Ford restructure? Check
Richburg restructure? Check
Draft a top QB? Likely a check (if they go defensive tackle or edge rusher at #3 ima lose my ****)

biggest “loses” are Kendrick Bourne Ankello Witherspoon and Solomon Thomas which aren’t really much of a loss and Sherman who I’d argue isn’t completely off the table yet

all I’m saying is that we out here thriving, this is gonna be a much better team on the field than last year
The draft trade blindsided me. Thought we were too stingy considering what was reported we offered for Stafford. So far we hit a homerun but Mac Jones would be a blower for me. Sherm might fall in line, IMO we’re a strong contender for biggest offseason winner and the markets not as open as he thought it would be.

Last edited:
AAA2ECDD-3FBB-41B5-A0A0-697635943599.jpeg

:nerd:

Niners need Watson or Wilson BAD.

There should be no ifs and or buts about it if I'm the front office. Must go all in at all costs

As a fan of the Niners for 40 plus years, I can't accept ZERO SB Wins since '95.

We are not the gotdam Boston Celtics. Niners FO need to be actin like we championship level material like the Lakers, who win chips in every decade

Niners need Watson or Wilson BAD.

There should be no ifs and or buts about it if I'm the front office. Must go all in at all costs

As a fan of the Niners for 40 plus years, I can't accept ZERO SB Wins since '95.

We are not the gotdam Boston Celtics. Niners FO need to be actin like we championship level material like the Lakers, who win chips in every decade

Feel you.

But we are not getting Wilson. Erase that from your memory. Saleh is fam but he's not about to mess up his head coaching tenure to do us a solid especially when they need a QB.

Last edited:
1. There’s no path to Wilson.
2. There’s nearly no path to Watson after giving up 2 additional 1st rounders already.
I get it. And that's what we're all supposed to be thinking.

But I trust the 49ers Gods.

We struck out by passing up on Rodgers and Mahomes. Third time's the charm.

Fields, Jones, or Lance ain't the answer and York and Lynch know it.

I get it. And that's what we're all supposed to be thinking.

But I trust the 49ers Gods.

We struck out by passing up on Rodgers and Mahomes. Third time's the charm.

Fields, Jones, or Lance ain't the answer and York and Lynch know it.

I want Deshaun more than anyone. I wanted him in 2017, when we had our shot at him! They blew it. I hope by some miracle it does happen. Highly doubtful at this point. We needed those other 2 1st rounders to give a legitimate offer.

Feel you.

But we are not getting Wilson. Erase that from your memory. Saleh is fam but he's not about to fick up his head coaching tenure to do is a solid especially when they need a QB.
It's not a guarantee we know exactly how the Jets brass feels about Darnold. They may go O-Line or address their defense with that pick.

I'm not sold that New York is 100% selecting Wilson, especially when New York's new head coach is a former defensive coordinator.

The Jets are all in on Zach Wilson. He is being hyped too hard for them to pass.

How do we know Zach Wilson is going to be a better pro than Trey Lance? Trey would be going to the much better situation.

EYE see it. Clearly.

Just watched the highlights of Treys pro day. He can rip it anywhere you ask him to as well. He’s bigger, stronger, can absorb more hits, a better runner as well...watch his showcase game from 2020. Ran all over the field. You think Kyle isn’t drooling over the possibilities?

Just watched the highlights of Treys pro day. He can rip it anywhere you ask him to as well. He’s bigger, stronger, can absorb more hits, a better runner as well...watch his showcase game from 2020. Ran all over the field. You think Kyle isn’t drooling over the possibilities?
Maybe so, but I think Lance's style is run-first when the pocket breaks down. Like Kaepernick, who also had a rocket arm.

While Watson imo has pass and distribute to weapons first mentality

Don't get me wrong, Lance is talented too.

But imo Wilson the better fit for the weapons we currently have on offense.

Back
Top Bottom