:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know but I can also see a scenario where there's a three-team trade in which the centerpieces are NYJ getting Garoppolo, #3 pick, and Warner, Hou gets Darnold, #2 pick, player to be named, plus picks, 49ers end up getting Watson

Yeah this ship has sailed man. We aren’t getting Watson

Lol Lance and Fields can get the the playmakers the ball. Have you seen Shanahans offense?

lol his full profile is hidden too? red been getting into some drama in the other threads again?

i feel like he's fine tho, red disappearing for stretches during the offseason isn't anything new

but if he's awol when camp or preseason starts tho, then its time to send out the amber alert

54C95B43-CACA-4D05-85D8-442DBD808600.jpeg

The difference with the Bosa pick was we had the 2nd pick, and Kyler was a lock at 1. Completely different.

Not gonna speak for Red but I believe he's good as he's been active on another board. If I recall he believes Lance and Jones are Shanahan's type, but Fields would make sense as well.

Last edited:
Lance is more intriguing... Fields is more proven. I think Kyle can make either one work.

Everyone (including me) thought this off-season was gonna be super ****** and we literally getting almost everything people have asked for

trent Williams extension? check
Kyle juczyck extension? check
Trade up to draft top 3? Check
new starting center? check
Dee Ford restructure? Check
Richburg restructure? Check
Draft a top QB? Likely a check (if they go defensive tackle or edge rusher at #3 ima lose my ****)

biggest “loses” are Kendrick Bourne Ankello Witherspoon and Solomon Thomas which aren’t really much of a loss and Sherman who I’d argue isn’t completely off the table yet

all I’m saying is that we out here thriving, this is gonna be a much better team on the field than last year

Shanny has to know the jets pick especially seeing how the Eagles were looking for a trade partner from the jump

Watch the Jets take Lance or Fields, who I think would be better fits for their offense with Tevin Coleman at RB and Davis and Crowder at WR.

Their running back sucks therefore need a running QB to balance the offense.

Everyone (including me) thought this off-season was gonna be super ****ty and we literally getting almost everything people have asked for

trent Williams extension? check
Kyle juczyck extension? check
Trade up to draft top 3? Check
new starting center? check
Dee Ford restructure? Check
Richburg restructure? Check
Draft a top QB? Likely a check (if they go defensive tackle or edge rusher at #3 ima lose my ****)

biggest “loses” are Kendrick Bourne Ankello Witherspoon and Solomon Thomas which aren’t really much of a loss and Sherman who I’d argue isn’t completely off the table yet

all I’m saying is that we out here thriving, this is gonna be a much better team on the field than last year

Only other thing I was hoping for was for Jimmy to restructure because it would allow us to add another top free agent.

The Jets are basically Niners East.

Our staffs are so close that I'm sure both teams know one another picks. You don't jump this high unless you have that information.

The Jets are taking a QB and Darnold is outta there.
Right. If the Jets don’t go QB at 2, that picks going to Atlanta at 4 where they still get their non-QB guy plus a pick or two.

Back
Top Bottom