:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maiocco saying dont be surprised if Mac Jones is the pick at 3

Chris Simms, Shanny's good friend also saying Mac Jones.

moving to 3 for anyone other than Lawrence, Wilson or Watson doesn't make sense, and not worth what they gave up.

It's going to be Wilson imo if we keep #3. Jets (Saleh) and Niners are scheming. NYJ likely keeping Darnold and will draft a defensive player or trade down.

Jimmy gonna play one year as starter with Zach learning the system a la Alex Smith-Mahomes.

I'm ready. Wilson has been my top choice from the start cause Watson going to be way too expensive. Hou would've asked for a helluva lot more than what we gave Miami.

Great job Lynch, Shanny.

There were no trade up talks with the Jets because Saleh already revealed who he's drafting.
Doubt the Jets are trading down. That would screw the Niners if Saleh already told Shanahan that they arent drafting WIlson.

Thinking we goin Jones now that we know the Niners were tryna move into the top 5.

Truly hope it ain’t Mac Jones man. Please don’t **** this up Lynch. We’ve allowed too many good quarterbacks to get picked after us only for us to go for the least favorable qb or even worse... a dlineman

They gotta stop trying out scrubs under center and get some real talent

So BIG what if here....say Jimmy stays this year and we draft a QB. Jimmy goes on to have a monster year and we get back to the SB and win it. What then?? Lol

Is Mac Jones not a good option?

At this point none of us really know. The QB position is an absolute crapshoot. People thought Lamar, Josh Allen, Mahomes were terrible picks and they all ended up being good. One thing the NFL has proven is most teams are awful as scouting the QB position.

I just hope this time it’s different

i don’t see the team sticking with jimmy. the 5th year option is huge when talking qbs. no way we redshirt whatever qb we take.

why not sign a vet, move jimmy and whomever we take at 3 take over the reigns by week 6ish.

jimmy for cam and a 4th lol

Back
Top Bottom