:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think it’s a reach to say the 49ers beat Philly in the NFC Championship game if Purdy never got hurt. Outside of that opening drive (where Kyle goofed not challenging that 4th down play), they were shutting the Eagles offense down most of the first half only to go 3 and out each time giving it right back to them. The fact it was even tied 7-7 late in the first half given the circumstances is wild when you think about it. Obviously Philly was eventually going to points up regardless, but they would’ve matched them had Purdy not gone down. And as much as it sucks. Purdy going down is part of the game. Guys get hurt. No sour grapes on that. But it’s also a completely different game if that doesn’t happen.

Hopefully these guys have some familiarity with Philly by now. This is going to be their 3rd visit to the Linc since September 2021. They played them at home in 2020 as well. Rosters change on both ends but there should be some familiarity.

The Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC until they get beaten. Be it Sunday or in a potential rematch in January.
Not a reach at all if Purdy doesn’t go down. That ball that smith caught wasn’t really a catch led to a touchdown when it should’ve been our ball. Kudos to him for getting his team up to the line for next play to eliminate the review.

That fumbled snap right before the half that was recovered by Philly also led to another td. It doesn’t happen if Purdy’s under center. Like you you said, injury is part of the game. But those are 14 points gifted to them.

Excited for Sunday to see where we are vs them. Think we’ll win.

Brock has helped me realize that a lot of these "analyst" don't know what the hell they be talking about lol. They truly don't be watching the games. I know it's a lot of games per week, but do some kind of research. I rock with Shannon, but saying Purdy throws the ball 5 yards and the receiver takes it 80, like wth... You clearly haven't been watching lol
I can't wait for this game to be over with. I'm too anxious and gone be too drunk on Sunday. I'm already thinking about what bottle I need to buy. Feels like a playoff game with all this hype. NFL goofed not making this a night game.

I just looked on my TV schedule and fox is playing the rams vs browns game instead of the 49ers in LA :lol: There are more 49ers fans in LA than rams fans. First time i am glad I got the ticket...

image.jpg

Just in time! Got the vapor limited aiyuk jersey, big drop off in quality but I need a Purdy jersey. Will get the white jersey stitched when available after season. #13 #11 better be locked in for the long haul!

I like Cowherd but that’s an L take/boomer take. Purdy balls out and I think he’s been the best qb In the league this season

Back
Top Bottom