:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope yall keepin it GANGSTA this holiday weekennd

IMG_0121.jpeg

All the Big Chip Brock superlatives in one post

I highly doubt Jimmy, Alex, and Colin would've done that with that kind of precision and accuracy.

And the dangerous part for the rest of the league is that Shanahan is almost at 100% max trust in Purdy and once that happens, Kyle's full playbook will be unleashed.

The more I watch Purdy and how he orchestrates Kyle's offense, the more I'm being reminded of the 49ers' championship journeys of yesteryear.

Enjoy the journey of this next 49er legend boys. As you know these types of elite quarterbacks don't come along very often.

Last edited:
rewatched the game today…the defense was lights out. we need that same energy next week. the offense definitely needs to clean some small things up, too many points left in the table. special teams was the weakest link, need return coverage to step it up but the fumble recovery was great

3 games in 11 days, with as many touches as he gets i’m surprised it’s not worse

finally getting to watch the game without the distraction of thanksgiving.. one thing about purdy is this kid wants to drive the ball down field every play, he does not care to check it down. on that pass to BA, he had an open receiver about 5 yards past the LOS for a guaranteed first down but he still threw it into coverage at the goal line. love the confidence and gall #13 has. we haven't had a QB like this in a long time.

finally getting to watch the game without the distraction of thanksgiving.. one thing about purdy is this kid wants to drive the ball down field every play, he does not care to check it down. on that pass to BA, he had an open receiver about 5 yards past the LOS for a guaranteed first down but he still threw it into coverage at the goal line. love the confidence and gall #13 has. we haven't had a QB like this in a long time.

that underneath was where kyle designed the play to go. he mentioned that it was never meant to go downfield but purdy saw it and dropped it in perfect

The key to beating Philly will be no play action plays on offense, Purdy has to be ready to scramble and we have to blitz more than usual

Eagles turning up but their offense just doesn’t look elite or maybe efficient is the word regarding last year. I know bills D is trash, premature but I love are chances. Allen better clutch up the way

eagles looking beatable. trouble stopping the run, giving up big pass plays. if we can run the ball and spread it around in the pass the offense will eat. of our front 4 can get home and the secondary plays like last week the defense will be lights out again

Back
Top Bottom