:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trash *** bills

IMG_6572.jpeg

I don’t think it’s a reach to say the 49ers beat Philly in the NFC Championship game if Purdy never got hurt. Outside of that opening drive (where Kyle goofed not challenging that 4th down play), they were shutting the Eagles offense down most of the first half only to go 3 and out each time giving it right back to them. The fact it was even tied 7-7 late in the first half given the circumstances is wild when you think about it. Obviously Philly was eventually going to points up regardless, but they would’ve matched them had Purdy not gone down. And as much as it sucks. Purdy going down is part of the game. Guys get hurt. No sour grapes on that. But it’s also a completely different game if that doesn’t happen.

Hopefully these guys have some familiarity with Philly by now. This is going to be their 3rd visit to the Linc since September 2021. They played them at home in 2020 as well. Rosters change on both ends but there should be some familiarity.

The Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC until they get beaten. Be it Sunday or in a potential rematch in January.

love the rivalry that’s brewing between these teams. shades of that niner/seahawk mid-2010s era

all i know is deebo aint crabtree, and he aint getting punked by anyone lining up across from him. 19 is a bully. can’t wait for sunday. i’m glad it’s 10am game, imma definitely need the whole day to come down from the game.

love the rivalry that’s brewing between these teams. shades of that niner/seahawk mid-2010s era

all i know is deebo aint crabtree, and he aint getting punked by anyone lining up across from him. 19 is a bully. can’t wait for sunday. i’m glad it’s 10am game, imma definitely need the whole day to come down from the game.
Sorry papi but the game is at 1:25

I'll take Peters for insurance.

Ambry been balling and playing lights out of late and Lenoir has been solid throughout. I don't think Peters is much of an upgrade over Thomas or Lenoir at this point in his long career but he could be a valuable VETERAN insurance piece in case any CB gets injured

The way we came out against the Jags on the road is what we need our boys to do this weekend. Let em know we got a pretty elite defensive line too.

I'm ready for this game to be played. I want the Niners to take care of business and move on to the next.

think they dont want even more drunk brawls if game is at 8pm while having crazy fans tailgate for 10 hours lol

Aint no way Fox was giving this game up :lol:

Can’t wait for this one :pimp:

Already know Jauan about to get into it with someone come Sunday :lol: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom