:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got this in the other day. Ready for tomorrow. Was tempted to go to Philly. But that might not have been the best idea rolling solo and I tend to have no filter once I start sipping.

Saving some bread for some January games though.

IMG_9418.jpeg
IMG_9419.jpeg

Excited for tomorrow fellas :pimp:

Not sure anything tomorrow could make up for that nightmare in the NFCC but a dub in Philly keeping our bye/home field throughout hopes alive would be a nice start

Just ordered my tickets, i always try to wait for the best deal but that **** be stressing me out trying to constantly look. Paid a little more than i wanted but im in section 122 if any of yall are near there

I was there last year for the NFCCG, im not leaving without some kind of W

Game day. Can’t believe i didnt go to the game. But im a savage when drunk and veing there alone will be a nightmare. Plus going to be dark af by 5pm est

I can fully relate lmao. Ima be a solo savage in Arizona in 2 weeks though. But sipping in Philly when I have a habit of matching energy, I know myself too well.

I can fully relate lmao. Ima be a solo savage in Arizona in 2 weeks though. But sipping in Philly when I have a habit of matching energy, I know myself too well.
Smart man.

There's an ol saying my late Pops used to tell me when someone is "matching energies" in the heat of the moment: "You have everything to lose, they don't. It ain't worth it."

Back
Top Bottom