:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He gave us ALOT of reasons too, but he definitely grew in each game. 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 got laughed out for stating this. He knew what the hell he was talking about. :pimp:
It’s all about traits and instincts and he was showing everything you want. He was just getting Mossed. But he has a very smooth back pedal with the fluid hips to match. I knew immediately we had a better chance with him than Norman because Norman panics with ball in air.

Ambry flat line even keeled next play kind of guy.

It’s all about traits and instincts and he was showing everything you want. He was just getting Mossed. But he has a very smooth back pedal with the fluid hips to match. I knew immediately we had a better chance with him than Norman because Norman panics with ball in air.

Ambry flat line even keeled next play kind of guy.
I was so damn distracted with our secondary woes that I admittedly didn't key in on his mechanics. He was always in lock step with the opposing wide-outs and right there on every catch.

I was so damn distracted with our secondary woes that I admittedly didn't key in on his mechanics. He was always in lock step with the opposing wide-outs and right there on every catch.
I think alot of people don’t know he didn’t play last year. By passed his junior season due to Covid. So the kid had not played football for about 18 months till he was thrust into 49ers training camp.

I think alot of people don’t know he didn’t play last year. By passed his junior season due to Covid. So the kid had not played football for about 18 months till he was thrust into 49ers training camp.
More credit to him, by this measure, he's been growing exponentially then. :pimp:

im glad Fred’s injury was “only” a sprained ankle. with it being non-contact and the way he was holding it, i immediately assumed it was ACL tear.
Man I thought so too!

I fear it’s a high ankle sprain but I hope not

Onto the frozen tundra!!!! Time to make Aaron retire!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8B0F60F9-E32D-4023-A9A4-AA68274DB80D.jpeg

Come on G the Sam Darnold trade rant.

We got dirt on you doggy

AND if he don't win the Super Bowl, then what?

Throw all the dirt you want, doesnt change the fact Jimmy ain't it and you wanna keep pretending like he is just cause we barely pull off a win due to the Defense LOL

You happy with 2nd and third place?

Yeah you'll be even more mad if Aaron and Tom make Jimmy pay. Don't say I didn't tell you so. I see the future bro LOL

Back
Top Bottom