:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodgers was getting the ball out in 2.5 seconds with a lot of success in Week 3. I’m thinking they use the same formula. Demeco gotta cook something up and counter that.
We were good enough to win it that week but gave up huge plays to Adam's which led them to a GW FG.
This time is different however bc Mitchell will be playing, Aiyuk is now contributing, Kwaun will be playing and Norman won't be. We can win it. We own Rodgers in the playoffs.

We were good enough to win it that week but gave up huge plays to Adam's which led them to a GW FG.
This time is different however bc Mitchell will be playing, Aiyuk is now contributing, Kwaun will be playing and Norman won't be. We can win it. We own Rodgers in the playoffs.
I was watching that game where Kaep cooked them the other day. YouTube started playing it and I couldn't change it.

Man acts like there aren't all time greats without a super bowl and someone is supposed to bet that Jimmy will win one. Man troll game is grade A.

If grade A means absolutely ******* dog **** then ya :lol: mans is so corny

Everything you predict is wrong papa.

I mean we should have revoked your Posting privileges in the thread once the Kyle Pitts talk began.
His luck will run out if he keep playing like that and problem is you won't admit it.

You got confidence he will lead this team to a Suoer Bowl win or be the reason we lose?

How about our secondary? Did we find a gem with Thomas? That's the second week in a row now going against a very talented WR duo and both times Eman and Thomas shut them down.
100% I don't have any complaints against them at all. No getting burnt, no holding, no PI's, just fundimental football from that group. Someone dropped an INT in the end zone, but whatever, it was a difficult catch to make.

How about our outside CBs? Did we find a gem with Thomas? That's the second week in a row now going against a very talented WR duo and both times Eman and Thomas shut them down.

Gotta admit, I was giving Ambry a ton of **** this year but the kid shut me the hell up real ****in quick :lol:

i mean could be good and ALSO have given up some bigs plays in the past. he was always in position though. i’m glad he figured out how to turn his head around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom