:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
****. We most likely play Saturday. 2 games scheduled for each day. Nfl not going to make AZ/LA play on a short week.

Prior to last Sunday. Dopest game I’ve been to was New Orleans in 2019. Today took the cake from last Sunday. This **** legit brought back childhood memories.

I’m low key contemplating going to Green Bay on what would likely be Saturday I’m assuming.

Rodgers was getting the ball out in 2.5 seconds with a lot of success in Week 3. I’m thinking they use the same formula. Demeco gotta cook something up and counter that.

The screen pass to Mitchell that went for negative yards
Aiyuk’s overthrow
The roll out interception

Horrible plays by Jimmy that lucky Dallas didn’t capitalize on
And he lucky he underthrew Kittle on that Kittle fumble that didn't count.

People don't realize Jimmy constantly put his team in position to lose.

One of these days his gotdam luck will run out.

Nobody will bet me that Jimmy will lead the 49ers to a Super Bowl win cause nobody got confidence in him. Simple as this

I'll take the win. But yeah whatever, I still ain't satisfied.

Prior to last Sunday. Dopest game I’ve been to was New Orleans in 2019. Today took the cake from last Sunday. This **** legit brought back childhood memories.

I’m low key contemplating going to Green Bay on what would likely be Saturday I’m assuming.

Do it for us

Yeah, if you went to both of the last 2 games, a NTer being in the building is obviously our good luck charm.
I got us for the conference chip.

Bro we all smashin tonight enjoy the victory
cute-baby.gif

Back
Top Bottom