:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
missed this brotherhood dearly the last few weeks, appreciate the love yall showed. just been taking time off social media to show support for pops and be present with him. but trust, I was watching every game and thinking about my niner familia here. I already know the takes on jimmy had to be sizzling after the thursday night loss to the titans :rofl:

niners game today was a microcosm of this season. their year could be summed up as "they had us in the first half." 4-5 to start, 6-2 to finish :pimp:

shoutout to the front 7. they ****ing played their *** off. made the rams one-dimensional and got home on stafford. armstead, i'm gladly eating crow about everything I've said about him being ineffective in the pass rush. that man was mauling the rams' line. same with arden key and dj jones.

fred seems to be returning back to his all-pro fred days and it couldn't be at a better time. hella glad to have dre greenlaw back. that man was flying around. bruh was hella unnecessary with that late *** face mask tho

props to demeco ryans for trusting moseley over josh norman. it's a different ball game if we have k'waun covering kupp instead of dontae johnson.. i knew we were in for a long day.

ambry thomas is getting better every week. even on that touchdown to higbee, he was in the right place, just a hella well placed ball by stafford.

Deebo x Aiyuk x Kittle > any receiver corp in the playoffs

this offense is hella young, hungry and fast. they destroyed the rams DLine without Trent? it's ****in scary hours for the NFC.

LET'S ****ING GOOOOO. love yall brothers.
Happy to see you back brother. Great takes.

I couldn't help but notice though, no takes on Jimmy G? :lol: but yeah man, nobody wants to face the 49ers in the playoffs.

Armstead def been a factor and with Warner, Greenlaw, and Al-Shair the 49ers have arguably the fastest linebacking core in football.

Overall the 49ers D held the Rams to 7 points in the 2nd half, carrying the team in the process. Game balls go to the D-Line and O-Line for sure.

Hot Take of the Year: Imagine if SF started Lance instead of Jimmy, we'd be Super Bowl favorites

Last edited:
Jimmy’s two biggest completions were due to a lot YAC… Wouldn’t say we won because of him
Big 3rd down after big 3rd down again fans need to understand he could start for 20 other organizations and they wouldn’t be looking to upgrade.

Our team felt Trey Lance would take this offense to new heights and Jimmy has history of getting hurt. Jimmy will leave here and I’m sure have some Alex Smith like seasons when he was with chiefs.

Chargers converted six 4th down opportunities and they lost… It’s more than making a big play here and there where you throw a 4yd out and the WR turns into a 30yd+ gain

When you leave points on the board against the better teams, it’ll come back to hurt us

People stay making excuses for Garoppolo LOL.

it was the DEFENSE who won this game and forced the Rams to punt late in the 4th to give the 49ers the ball back with a minute and change left in regulation and any chance of winning.

Had the D not made the Rams punt, the Rams chew up more clock and we dont even see OT and game is over, we out of the playoffs.

Defense held the Rams to 7 points the last 2.5 quarters of the game and Kupp/Beckham was nowhere to be heard from in the 2nd half. Why? Pass rush.

Jimmy meanwhile still threw an INT in the 4th quarter - straight up momentum killer. He killed our momentum at least 3-4 times in the game.

Jimmy G has been saved time and time again by our Defense.

With Trey Lance, we'd have won by two scores.

Still got 5 outta 10 confidence in Jimmy to lead this team to a Super Bowl win.

Let's not act like Jimmy beat Brady, Mahomes, or Wilson in a do or die game. Matthew Stafford ain't nobody to be concerned about.

But as long as our Defense, our pass rush, and our RAC RECEIVERS, and our running attack continue to bail out Jimmy, I'll take the W any way I can.

But there will be a game where GREAT TEAMS will capitalize on Jimmy's mistakes much better than the Rams did. I mean, look at what TEN and SEA did, they not even great teams and they made Jimmy pay. What more when Jimmy faces the elite teams like TB and GB on the road? JG better go eat his Wheaties fr

Last edited:
You all know I’m fired up

Woke up hung over af and still hit the gym at 540 am on that energy from that OT thriller

F4655BE6-C7C7-4BE7-84B0-30D0F0FBF96F.jpeg

Front 4 played insanely well
Jimmy G had a few bad plays and you could tell his torn ligament was holding him back but he took us on 3 essentially game winning drives
Elijah Mitchell looked really good (trey sermon who?)
Fitting ambry Thomas after such a rough start to the season got the game sealing INT in OT

Oh and massive shoutout to Jajuan Jennings dude came to play and has taken Sanus roster spot from him

People stay making excuses for Garoppolo LOL.

it was the DEFENSE who won this game and forced the Rams to punt late in the 4th to give the 49ers the ball back with a minute and change left in regulation and any chance of winning.

Had the D not made the Rams punt, the Rams chew up more clock and we dont even see OT and game is over, we out of the playoffs.

Defense held the Rams to 7 points the last 2.5 quarters of the game and Kupp/Beckham was nowhere to be heard from in the 2nd half. Why? Pass rush.

Jimmy meanwhile still threw an INT in the 4th quarter - straight up momentum killer. He killed our momentum at least 3-4 times in the game.

Jimmy G has been saved time and time again by our Defense.

With Trey Lance, we'd have won by two scores.

Still got 5 outta 10 confidence in Jimmy to lead this team to a Super Bowl win.

Let's not act like Jimmy beat Brady, Mahomes, or Wilson in a do or die game. Matthew Stafford ain't nobody to be concerned about.

But as long as our Defense, our pass rush, and our RAC RECEIVERS, and our running attack continue to bail out Jimmy, I'll take the W any way I can.

But there will be a game where GREAT TEAMS will capitalize on Jimmy's mistakes much better than the Rams did. I mean, look at what TEN and SEA did, they not even great teams and they made Jimmy pay. What more when Jimmy faces the elite teams like TB and GB on the road? JG better go eat his Wheaties fr
Shut up

Oh yeah let's not forget Kyle's distrust of Jimmy either. Shanahan had to draw up a play where Deebo throws a long pass to Jennings for the TD cause he don't trust Jimmy to make that deep of a throw while rolling to his right like Deebo did.

Maybe you already reached your alcohlol limit during the time of the game but add this to your worst takes. That wasnt that case at all for this play, and it worked out perfectly after 10 straight run plays.

I mean theoretically sure in the playoffs I think they can return from IR but I think he’s out until next season

Nah bro.. you shut up.

You know I'm damn right about Garoppolo and you as well as I know he a liability. You cant wait to see Trey run this offense. Admit it and Face the truth
Bro we’ve all agreed Jimmy is like a streaky Jump shooter and Trey isn’t ready there’s really no longer an objective argument as to who’s the better conductor of the offense right now.

You’re welcome to believe “49ers would be super bowl favorites with Trey Lance as starter.” But it’s just extremely short sighted and stubborn.

I’m sure brosizzle was all giddy when it was 17-0 just before the half and has been getting eggier and edgier since the comeback and OT win :lol:
Boy was talkin that next season **** in 2nd quarter fans like this don’t even deserve to bask in the glory. Some of his receipts he should be ashamed of. Even wishing Jimmy got hurt at one point.

Always keep the faith. Never count this team out. We built different.

Back
Top Bottom