:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly, in the end it’s just a game and you’re wishing ill on someone’s health and well being over that. No one else from the anti-Jimmy camp liked your comment because they know it’s pure stupidity. Think about how ignorant you are for that instead of typing up some pitiful attempt to deflect and defend your own douchebaggery.
The fact that you're the only one who responded to my comment wishing Jim out the game so Trey could play goes to show that you're the one who has the problem :lol:

I dont know Jimmy, he dont know me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a television character who has no effect on my life, my health, my career, and my family. I'da been happy had Jimmy tweaked his ankle and been out 2-3 weeks so Trey could lead us in the playoffs. Anyrhing wrong with that? stop crying and whining and get over it man

And you funny for bringing up "likes" on my comment, or lack thereof as if that's supposed to mean something LOL. You childish af.

As DonRafa DonRafa said earlier no point in quoting everybody here when your "responses are terrible." Lol

5A8EC6DF-A091-4115-AE8A-983011B3353B.jpeg

F0EA7A6C-E432-44DB-B47B-F4A423B52D5D.jpeg

Rams heading into the playoffs losing 🤣🤣🤣

And they gotta play the Cards!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Then IF they win they gotta play the Packers!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ooooooh booooy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

27BEB323-2EDA-4B8D-95E0-57D89B63551B.jpeg
FC8DBE64-EC09-477E-B0EB-7EE8837576CC.jpeg

missed this brotherhood dearly the last few weeks, appreciate the love yall showed. just been taking time off social media to show support for pops and be present with him. but trust, I was watching every game and thinking about my niner familia here. I already know the takes on jimmy had to be sizzling after the thursday night loss to the titans :rofl:

niners game today was a microcosm of this season. their year could be summed up as "they had us in the first half." 4-5 to start, 6-2 to finish :pimp:

shoutout to the front 7. they ******* played their *** off. made the rams one-dimensional and got home on stafford. armstead, i'm gladly eating crow about everything I've said about him being ineffective in the pass rush. that man was mauling the rams' line. same with arden key and dj jones.

fred seems to be returning back to his all-pro fred days and it couldn't be at a better time. hella glad to have dre greenlaw back. that man was flying around. bruh was hella unnecessary with that late *** face mask tho

props to demeco ryans for trusting moseley over josh norman. it's a different ball game if we have k'waun covering kupp instead of dontae johnson.. i knew we were in for a long day.

ambry thomas is getting better every week. even on that touchdown to higbee, he was in the right place, just a hella well placed ball by stafford.

Deebo x Aiyuk x Kittle > any receiver corp in the playoffs

this offense is hella young, hungry and fast. they destroyed the rams DLine without Trent? it's ****in scary hours for the NFC.

LET'S ******* GOOOOO. love yall brothers.

Rams heading into the playoffs losing 🤣🤣🤣

And they gotta play the Cards!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Then IF they win they gotta play the Packers!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ooooooh booooy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

27BEB323-2EDA-4B8D-95E0-57D89B63551B.jpeg
FC8DBE64-EC09-477E-B0EB-7EE8837576CC.jpeg
We would play GB unless Philly upsets TB. NFL reseeds every round so the highest seed remaining always plays the lowest seed remaining.

12:34 AM and I’m still hyped :smile:

Do any Of y’all think this Was better than the 2019 Saints game or Seahawks game?

Finally had the chance to re-watch the highlights from the game and man, that was great. The moment shifted the moment the Niners drove down at the end of the 1st half to kick that FG. Then just imposing their will with the run game. Amazing stuff.

I found it HILARIOUS that the Rams had to use a silent count at home.
Props to Jimmy. I was calling for Trey before the end of the first half. But damn, his throws were crisp and for the most part, accurate.
Defense looked good. Pass rush was dominating, Greenlaw was aggressive, and Ambry had himself another solid game. E-Man INT was great too.

Excited for the playoff game against Dallas next Sunday. That's going to be a fun game.

Lastly, McVay is damn clown for going into the endzone during Higbee's second TD. He looked STRESSED in the second half lmao. Clownnnnn.

Brick by brick!

Finally had the chance to re-watch the highlights from the game and man, that was great. The moment shifted the moment the Niners drove down at the end of the 1st half to kick that FG. Then just imposing their will with the run game. Amazing stuff.

I found it HILARIOUS that the Rams had to use a silent count at home.
Props to Jimmy. I was calling for Trey before the end of the first half. But damn, his throws were crisp and for the most part, accurate.
Defense looked good. Pass rush was dominating, Greenlaw was aggressive, and Ambry had himself another solid game. E-Man INT was great too.

Excited for the playoff game against Dallas next Sunday. That's going to be a fun game.

Lastly, McVay is damn clown for going into the endzone during Higbee's second TD. He looked STRESSED in the second half lmao. Clownnnnn.

Brick by brick!
I'd say it was the defensive stop just before the drive to end the half. Absolutely nothing was working, Stafford was dissecting the secondary, and we were on the verge of our season ending. But that stop changed everything and gave us momentum. That FG was huge to cut the deficit to 2 possessions so we didn't have to scrap the run game going to Q3. Great long drive and get the TD to start the 3rd, killed two birds with one stone. Got us points and kept their offense off the field and left them with no rhythm for every drive except one the entire 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom