:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9CEAD1E9-43AE-42C2-AD6B-BB247447933D.jpeg

Niners historically wears red in Dallas. Fitting since it’s basically a home game in Jerrys world

Wishing harm on anyone is never a good look. You are a pathetic POS for wishing this.

A homeless carless POS at that.

Good call

Just sometimes?

As opposed to all the other plays where he schemes them into being covered?

Save it for February :wink:

He was completely blanketed on that play

Coulda been #2

The sun has to shine on a dogs *** someday

Almost. Some people are just insufferable.

Because I tie would’ve meant they get #3 and have to see us again next week. They don’t want any part of that.

I think that means he’s…your brother?
Lol, why you getting butt hurt over my statements. Relax champ, it's only a game.

I ain't eem mad you think I'm a "pathetic POS" not once but twice. You way too mad almost as if its personal lol....or is you just mad you didnt know the origins of the Beat L.A. chant and I corrected you on it lol.

Again. It's only sports. Its only twitter comments. Its emotions during moments of the game. Yet you resort to name calling lol. Feel free to hit that ignore button if you have the need to call me names bro. Srs.

And what up with addressing everyone's comments and pulling receipts like a child lol, wake tf up and enjoy the gotdamn win will ya

Last edited:
Lol, why you getting butt hurt over my statements. Relax champ, it's only a game.

I ain't eem mad you think I'm a "pathetic POS" not once but twice. You way too mad almost as if its personal lol....or is you just mad you didnt know the origins of the Beat L.A. chant and I corrected you on it lol.

Again. It's only sports. Its only twitter comments. Its emotions during moments of the game. Yet you resort to name calling lol. Feel free to hit that ignore button if you have the need to call me names bro. Srs.

And what up with addressing everyone's comments and pulling receipts like a child lol, wake tf up and enjoy the gotdamn win will ya
Exactly, in the end it’s just a game and you’re wishing ill on someone’s health and well being over that. No one else from the anti-Jimmy camp liked your comment because they know it’s pure stupidity. Think about how ignorant you are for that instead of typing up some pitiful attempt to deflect and defend your own douchebaggery.

Back
Top Bottom